Dragon's Dilemma

It was another peaceful morning in the Super Rock Villa. There are no wars, no shits and other stuff that will make Cale go bald.

Perhaps the exaggeration sums up Cale's adventurous life.

Cale was peacefully lying down on his bed, staring blankly on the white ceiling above him. No, he's not bored nor he was thinking. He was simply enjoying the moment of his life, slacking, which is his dream.

His life has been too eventful ever since he came here in this world. Well, his past life was eventful too.

And now that the white fucking bastard has perished, Cale was able to enjoy his life to the fullest.

But the hunters-

'Who cares about them, screw those damn hunter bastards, let me slack!'

Is what Cale thought.

He was about to close his eyes for he was feeling sleepy again when-

BAM! 

The door suddenly shut open startling the redhead. Cale quickly sat on the bed and looked at the door, revealing a cute and chubby black dragon. 

"Oh god Raon, can you please open the door gently? You nearly gave me a heart attack-" Cale exclaimed, holding his chest which vibrated the fast beat of his heart. It really almost sent him to the gods. 

'That almost killed the shit out of me' 

"Oh! Sorry Human! I just wanted to ask you about this!" 

Raon opened his paws to reveal a cube standing on top of his palms. The cube had many colors on it. 

"Hmm?" 

The black dragon flew towards the redhead and brought the cube in front of Cale's face and exclaimed, "I found this on top of the dining table! I was curious what this is so I went here to ask you!" 

Cale almost went deaf from the black dragon's loud voice. 

"That's... A rubic's cube- how the f- how did that went on top of the dining table??" 

Cale asked, confusion was evident on his face as he grabbed the rubic's cube from the black dragon's palm. 

The dragon just shrugged and shook his head stating that he also doesn't know. 

"That's why I went here to ask myself! Now what's a rubic's cube Human? Does that blow houses??" 

Raon asked with an innocent face and a curious voice. Cale shuddered internally at the statement the black dragon just said. 'Who the fuck asks something like that with an innocent face-how vicious-' 

'Wait, how the fuck did a rubic's cube appear here in the first place??' 

Cale was deeply confused about the rubic's cube's origins. 

He shook the thoughts out of his head for he thought that these occurrences are not so unusual for him anymore. 

The redhead cleared his throat, "Raon, a rubic's cube is like a puzzle you need to solve"