Chapter 4 - Heartless in Agrabah

Sora's POV

Back in Traverse Town, Ane and I fight off some heartless, after speaking to Leon who gave us some ~info~ and suddenly, the heartless in front of us is defeated by...

Holy mother of keyholes, it's Riku!

Ane's mouth drops to the floor as Riku smiles, "there you both are. What's going on?"

"Riku!" I move forward and just start smushing his face up, hoping this is real.

"Hey, hey, cut it out!" He wafts me off him as Ane runs in for a hug.

"Riku! Are you okey!? Wait..."

She looks to me and I look him up and down, "we're not dreaming this time, right?"

"I hope not," He pats Ane's head as she breaks the hug between them, "took forever to find you."

Ehem, off her, please and thank you.

"Riku!" I exclaims happily.

"Wait a second, where's Kairi?" Ane asks.

"Isn't she with you?" Riku asks.

I lower my head. No, she's not, hence why she's not here, ya doofus!

"Well, don't worry," Riku walks past us, "I'm sure she made it off the island, too. We're finally free. Hey, she might even be looking for us now. We'll all be together again soon. Don't worry. Just leave everything to me. I know this-"

I suddenly dart behind Riku, defeating a heartless that had sprung from the ground. Ane also got hers but, hah, I got in there first!

I turn back to Riku, hoisting the Keyblade over my shoulder and smirking, "leave it to who?"

"Sora, what did you--?" Riku starts.

"We've been looking for you and Kairi too, with their help," Ane explains, nodding to Donald and Goofy.

"Who are they?"

"Ahem," Donald points to himself, "my name is-"

"We've visited so many places and worlds, looking for you," I interrupts, making Donald glare at me.

"Sora...all of about two worlds," Ane giggles and I sling an arm around her neck, rubbing my knuckles over her hair.

"Shush it, you," I laugh.

"Gah, Sora!" Ane exclaims, trying to get me off her.

"Really?" Riku asks, "well, what do you know? I never woulda guessed."

"Oh, and guess what?" Goofy plants his hands on both mine and Ane's shoulders as she pulls away from us, "Ane and Sora are the Keyblade masters."

"Who would've thought it?" Donald asks.

"What's that mean!?" I demand, glaring down at Donald.

Ane giggles, as Riku asks, "so, this is called a Keyblade?"

Ane suddenly gasps and I look up, seeing Riku holding the same Keyblade as I have!

"Huh? Hey, give it back!" I make a grab for it, but he jumps back and I fall flat on my face.

Riku holds it up, investigating it, and then just says, "catch."

I stand quickly, "whoa!" And catch it. I hold it tightly in my hands, I don't know how he got his hands on it anyway, "okey, so you're coming with us, right? We've got this awesome rocket. Wait 'til you see it!"

"No, he can't come!" Donald snaps.

"What?"

"Forget it!"