Chapter 5 - Oh my gosh...MERMAID TIME!

Ane's POV

"Okey guys," Donald leans forward as we near a...rock.

What-

"Prepare for landing!" He exclaims.

"Land where?" Sora asks, as we get closer and see it's an underwater world! Nice! "in the sea? We'll drown!"

"Not with my magic, we won't," Donald grins, "just leave it to me."

"WhoaWHOA-!" I fall through the water, crashing into Sora, who's busy investigating his new form, and sending to the both of us to the ocean floor.

What the-!

HOLY MOLY! I'M A MERMAID!

I have a light blue fin with...I am wearing a slightly darker coloured cropped top.

Sora, please don't look at me...

"Ane! Are you alright?" AA-

I shake my head, and look up at him, immediately flushing. He's wearing nothing to cover his chest and seems to have a dark blue tail, with a fin.

He's still grinning as he holds his hand out for me, "c'mon!"

"But...Sora, I have no idea how to swim with a tail!"

"It's called learning! Hey, take a look at Donald and Goofy!"

I do and my mouth nearly drops to the floor. For some odd reason, Donald has his arms folded, and he's...sinking upside down. He wearing nothing and his webbed feet have been replaced by tentacles. Goofy swims along, enjoying himself as a turtle!

And guess what accessory he managed to keep.

His hat!

Aaaaand...ooh! I still have my glove! Sora has his necklace still. I like it.

He catches me staring at him and I turn away, blushing, and give a small, "oh," as I see another mermaid coming this way, followed by a yellow fish and a red crab.

"Come on, Sebastian!" The mermaid exclaims.

She has red hair and blue eyes, slightly lighter than Sora's, with a green tail and purple seahells to cover her chest.

"Ariel, wait!" Sebastian exclaims, waving his arms to keep up with the mermaid, "slow down! Don't leave me behind!"

He comes face to face with Donald's upside down stern face and gives a noise of fright a Donald merely blinks at him.

"Donald!" I giggle.

Sora, apparently an expert already at this swimming stuff, gently grasps my hand and pulls me along to the girl, as the red crab swims for his life to hide behind the girl. I think he said her name was Airel?

"Oh, relxas, Sebastian," she giggles, "they don't look like one of them."

I look to Sora questioningly. Them? I mouth and he simply shakes his head in response.

"Right, Flounder?" She looks down at her yellow fish friend.

"I don't know," Flounder – pretty sure that's an actual fish – says, poking out from behind the girl, "there's something weird about them."

Thanks.

"Uh," Sora's cute face turns guilty as he almost sinks, "what do you mean?"

Goofy just twirls behind him. And I'm struggling to stay afloat, gah!

The girl comes over and swims around me and Sora, as we keep flicking our tails to keep upright, "they do seem...a little different. Where are you from?"