MHA Birthday Party

"What's going on?" A confused (Y/n) asked. The girl was being pulled (more like dragged) somewhere by one of her classmates, Mina Ashido.

"You'll see (N/n)!" The pink skinned female added as she kept holding (Y/n) by the hand and walking somewhere.

"Alright now, close your eyes!"

"What? Why?" The (h/c) haired girl gave her friend a suspicious stare. "Mina.. What are you planning?"

"Who, me?" Said Ashido in an exaggerated way. "Nothing!~ Now. Do as I tell you and close your eyes!"

"Fine.! I better not regret this!"

"Don't worry, you won't!~" With that Mina covered (Y/n)'s eyes with a blindfold and began carefully guiding the blindfolded girl.

(Y/n) felt the click and creek of a door uppening before a loud thud sounded it's  closing.

"Can I take this thing off now?" Asked (Y/n), feeling that it was tine to ask so.

"Just gimmie a sec.. And..." The muffled sounds of footsteps was heard trough the suspiciously quiet room before Ashido's voice sounded once more. "You can open you eyes now!"

Doing as she was instructed, the (h/c) haired girl raised her hands up to the back of her head and began undoing the knot if the blindfold, which was actually just a random (clean) peice of cloth.

As soon as she did her (e/c) eyes shot open. She was greeted with a breathtaking scene. All of her classmates were standing in front of a beautifully decorated room, filled with confetti, balloons and what not.

"Happy birthday (L/n)!" The cheerfully voices of each and every one of her classmates filled the room.

(Y/n) felt her heart strings being tugged as she saw all of the familiar faces in the room. Everyone was there! Izuku, Todoroki, Ejiro.. Heck! Even Katsuki was there!

"You guys.." The overjoyed girl began as she rested her right hand in her chest where her heart should be. "You're the best! Thank y-!"

Before she could even finish her sentance she was engulfed in a big and warm hug by her classmates.

"This is the best birthday ever!"