Fictional crush vent

(Y/n) was your typical high schooler. She had hopes and dreams just like everyone else. Things the girl wished to achieve.

Everything was going fine.

She had a pretty good life and fairly decent friends.

So where did it all go wrong?

Oh that's right.

When she met him.

Katsuki Bakugou

The boy who would soon steal her heart without even knowing it.

It all started out as an innocent crush. (Y/n) found the boy extremely attractive. She admirered everything about him.. His crimson eyes.. His unnaturally spiky blonde hair.. His cute scowl.. Everything.

.
.
.

"Snap out of it (Y/n)! You cant be feeling this! You shouldn't be!" The dejected girl was in her room hugging her pillow, burying her face into it. "He's not real! So get over him!"

"He's not real.."

Her breath hitched as she felt her heart break into a million pieces.

It hurt..

So much..

And yet she still found herself doodling little sketches of the boy, or drawing hearts around his name.

One perticular hobby she picked up along the way was writing stories about her and the crimson eyed boy.

Stories in which they would go on adventures together.

Stories in which he would hold her oh so tightly and whisper sweet nothings in her ears.

Stories in which..

He was real..

.
.
.

"Why can you be real Katsuki..?"

[ BONUS! ]
(Cuz I don't wanna end it on a sad note)

She looked at her phone screen. A MHA / BNHA episode was playing and Katsuki was situated on the screen.

In that very moment (Y/n) subconsciously pulled her phone closer and pressed her warm lips on the screen.

'Kissing' Bakugou.

When she pulled her phone back she was met with a strange sight.

Katsuki was standing there.. Not moving, nor doing anything.

"Huh..?"

A bright pink blush filled his cheecks as he glared at the screen.

"O-Oi! Why the f--k did you do that?!"

FIN