Stay with me.. [ Bakugou x (Y/n) ]

[ DISCLAIMER: This one shot can only be found here as it isn't on YouTube. ]

[ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️: Death, Murder, Angst ]

[ INFO: Your quirk is called waterbend and it basically gives you the ability to control any water you can find. This includes the water inside a human body. ]

Her eyes widened. No.. no, no..! This isn't happening..! It's not real..! It's not..!-

(Y/n) was standing on the battlefield. Her body was covered in cuts and bruises while her hero costume was badly torn up. She, along with Bakugou, the big three and a few other people had been subjected to a brutal battle against Shigaraki.

The fight seemed to be stabilizing. The heroes seemed to be winning. Everything was shaping up for them!

.
.
.

Untill.. It wasn't..

It all happened so fast..

She didn't see when Bakugou, who had already sustained life-threatening injuries, had spring into action and attacked Shigaraki..

First thing she knew he was going in for a hit and the next.. He was down..

Her breath got caught in her throat upon seeing the gruesome sight.

Tears began filling her eyes as she stared at Bakugou's lifeless body, laying peacefully on the ground beneath him.

The boy she loved more than anything and everything else in this world..!-

Was.. dead.

.
.
.

That horrifying realization was her breaking point.

Letting out am earpiecing scream that managed to grab everyone's attention she raised her head to look at the purpotrator.

Pure hateret filled her eyes.. The desire to exact revenge on the one who had taken the person she cherished and cared about most away from her.

"You.." She took a step forward. Her body had began to shake from the overwhelming emotions she couldn't manage to contain any longer. "Killed him.." The girl chuckled. It wasn't a normal laught though.. It was filled with pain and suffering, but mostly.. the psychotic need to kill.

"YOU'RE GOING TO F--KING PAY FOR EVERYTHING!" She yelled out before going in for an attack.

Using her quirk she managed to use the wared in her tears and the water in the air so make herself sharp daggers.

Another fight soon broke lose.

Shigaraki had managed to get under her skin while taunting her. The villain was proud of his victory ( killing Bakugou ) and his comments were a constant reminder to the now broken promise between her and Katsuki.

"You'll never leave me right?" The (h/c) haired girl asked as her head rested on top of the boy's lap.

"Tch. What kind of dumb question is that" The boy scoffed, continuing to play with her hair.

"Well since we're gonna be heroes and all.." She said looking up and locking her (e/c) eyes onto his crimson own. "We're gonna be jumping head first into all sorts of dangerous situations you know.."

Katsuki raised and eyebrow, continuing to silently listen to her words.

"I guess I'm just affraid that something might end up happening to you.." A sad frowm replaced her previously joyful smile. "So-"

"Nothing's gonna happen to me, or you!" Bakugou's voice cut her off mid sentences. The boy was now glaring at her with an itirated her concerned look on his flawless features. "So stop thinking about s--t like that!" He paused, lifting her up and holding her hands. "It's gonna take a hell of an effort to take me down! I'm the best remember? Nothing can bring me down!"

.
.
.

"Nothing can bring me down!"

.
.
.

Those words repeated over and over in her head, constantly taunting her, reminding her of their broken promise.

Bakugou was now gone.. And it was all his fault..!

Her eyes glowed a bright (e/c) color. She stopped dead in her tracks and stared into Shigaraki's eyes.

"Water is everywhere around us.."

She raised her right hand up in his direction.

"It's in the air, plants.. But most importantly.."

Her fingers curled up.

"It's inside of every human body.."

Everyone went silent. Shigaraki wasn't moving anymore..

"I can't.. move.." Try as he might to free himself and gain control of his body again it was all useless. He couldn't move a muscle. "What did you do to me?!" The man asked in bewilderment.

An eerie smile crept up (Y/n)s face. "I'm controlling to water in your body." With a simple movements of her hand she brought the villan up to her.

Her smile immediately disappeared as soon as he got close enough. "You took him away from me.. The one person who made me feel happier than ever.. Is now gone!" She spat in his face.

Curling her fingers into a tight fist she began applying am immense amount of pressure onto Shigaraki's body. "And now.."

She smiled.

"I'm going to return the favor."

.
.
.

~ FIN ~