PART - 11

But someone came and hold her hand before she fall...
He pull her and safe her

Both eyes meet but their eyelock broke due to madhav voice..

M- tu!!

P- ha main...

Angrily madhav take rod going to hit his arms but paras take the rod and hit him...
Then start beating him after sometimes he became unconscious

Paras turned and see jiya is laying on ground unconscious
He take her head in his lap
Patted her cheeks but no response so he pick her
And goes to hospital

Scene:- Hospital

Jiya is sitting on hospital bed then paras came there and see jiya is lost somewhere he go and sit beside her

P- jiya...

J- (came back to dream land) hmm...

P- kya soch rahi ho?

J- kuch nahi...

P- (hold her hand) tum mujhe bata sakti ho...we both are friends na? vo madhav tumare peeche kyu pada hai...

J- yeah we are just friends! But promise me ki tum mera past kisiko nahi batao ge...

P- (hurts when jiya say "just friends!")  Promise...

J- to suno...3 saal pehle one day  main meri bari behan samaria hum dono college gaye... actually main madhav ke sath relationship mein thi...main usse bohut pyaar karti thi... But he is a Playboy I don't know about it...then I was going to my class but suddenly I see madhav kissing a girl I was soo broken 💔 I go towards him and slap him tightly...but he puch me before I fall my sister samaria came there and hold me... then I tell everything to her while crying..she also slap him that girl is leave from there...he was very angry going to push my sister but she hold her hand and twisted it..and beat him so badly..after that we both go to home I was continuing crying but my sister tell me that "you are not weak be strong and forget him"...then I calm down...
Day passed like this at Night samaria di is going somewhere but suddenly my phone rings it was samaria di call I pick up and get worried because I hear she is crying and say "jiya please pass vale jungle mein aaja vo ma...." suddenly call cut I run out of the house go towards the jungle and I hear samaria di voice she was crying I start finding her but she was no whare only her crying voice suddenly!
Madhav came from back he put knife on my neck try to kill me but I ran away...
Next Morning... police came in my house with...

P- with?

J- with my sister dead body...me and my family cry then I remember I ran away without save my sister at night I was broken...then I tell everything to my family I thought they support me but my dad puch me out of the house no one say anything... I leave from there..3 years passed and I became buisness women...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next part asap 🙂
Do votes and comments

Bye take care ❤️