PART - 23

At night ~
Scene:- Ritu marriage

A lot of peoples is there then sushi phone rings it's unknown number so she go to a corner she was going to pick the call but it's cut..

She suddenly feel dizzy she sit on bench hold her head with close eyes

S- (to herself) ye achanak se kya ho raha hai!?

Then all jiyaras moments their meet, first hug,first kiss,fight how madhav kill her sister then madhav kidnap megha at last their dead.....

She open her eyes in jerk and start breathing heavily....she was choking automatically her eyes filled with tears...she see a bottle of water she slowly get up take water and drink in one breath but still she is breathing very heavily...

S- (smile with tears) mujhe... pramod aur agnima ko jaakar sab batana hoga...😃🥺

when she turned and see..

A man is standing in front of her but he is wearing a mask

S- kon ho tum!?

Suddenly!
He make her unconscious

On the other side
In hall

P- garima ji.. susheela ji kaha hai?

G- pata nahi yahi to thi?

P- main dekh kar aata hu....

Pramod find her everywhere but can't find her suddenly!
He hear her scream no one notice this because all are busy in ritu's marriage...

He go to terrace and see no one but again he hear her crying voice he became so tention then he notice a door is there

He go open the door and see some stairs he immediately go downstairs and shocked+ angry to see..

That man trying to remove her scarf she is crying pramod go push him from her...and start beating him after that he became unconscious pramod remove his mask and shocked to see it's madhav..

Pramod go towards sushi and hold her hand..

P- sushi please... stop crying...🥺

S- (while crying) par..paras ple...ase save me😢

Saying this she hug very tightly pramod is confused that who is paras?

P- paras?! Ye kon hai?

She break the hug

S- (wipe her tears) tum...bhul gaye main jiya tum paras tumari behan megha yani garima....megha ka crush sahil means agni.....! you didn't remember....and (point towards madhav) and he is madhav who kill my sister samaria 25 years ago!!

P- what are you saying sushi tumari behan to garima hai...!?

S- pramod yaad karne ki koshish karo! Ye madhav is...issne tumhe aur mujhe maara tha...aaj ke hi din pramod!!

She making him remembering all memories...but agnima is also standing there...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next part asap! 🌝
Do Votes and comments please

Precape:- happy ending😊❤️

Bye bye
Take care
🌻💛🌻