十二

Hᴀʟғ Oɴɪ

For once, M/n was giddy

For once, M/n was giddy. He hasn't seen his old friend since he was a child, he wondered how much his friend Heizou change since they last saw each other?
"Ah! I can't wait to be reunited with my best friend!"

"It's so cute to see you this happy in the morning. Normally your sluggish and a near safety hazard to yourself."Kazuha chuckles lightly, without realizing he plops his hand onto M/n's head and gently ruffles his hair, when he took notice he froze.
"Whoa, your hands are soft."

"Uh!? Th-Thank you, Beelzebul-Dono."

"You know, when we're alone you can just say my name, I won't get angry with you."Kazuha's heart speeds up in his chest, he swallows dryly for a second. His prince wanted to hear his lowly guard say his name? Kazuha felt himself falling further down a hole he knew that he would never be able to climb out of.
"M/-"

"Sorry am I late?"

"No... You're on time, unfortunately.."Kazuha nearly growls out at Heizou when he drops in on the two. M/n was a bit perplexed when seeing his friend, he still looked the same as he did during their time together when he was younger.

 M/n was a bit perplexed when seeing his friend, he still looked the same as he did during their time together when he was younger

"Cat got your tongue?"

"Indeed, you still look the same."

"And you look different, my old friend. It's about time I tell you the truth about myself and why I have aged...I'm half Oni."M/n blinked for a moment, Heizou looked completely human. He didn't have horns like the others but then M/n saw that Heizou had slit pupils like the others.
"Ah, I see it now. Your eyes are different, how strange I didn't notice that before. Anyway, welcome to the Tenryou commission, please head to Kujou-Sama for your proper welcome and your assessment. After that, come meet my older sister and brother!"

"Of course, Beelzebul-Dono."Heizou said kneeling before M/n, it was a strange sight but something M/n had to get used to quickly. He dismisses Heizou and then turns back to Kazuha.
"What were you going to say before Heizou popped up?"

"I...Uh, oh that boba tea stall is selling Sakura tea during the new bloom this week, would you like to get some?"

"Of course!!"

⚡⚡⚡

Kazuha took M/n to get the tea and decide it would be fun for them to hide out in a tree for a while.
"This is wonderful, no one knows we're up here and we can see everything just as the sun sets."

"I come here when you're sleeping to relax my mind before I go to rest myself."

"I see why, it's the perfect place to people watch and also catch the sun as it sets or raise into the sky. Whenever you feel the need to get away from everything, let me know, I won't hold you. Everyone needs a break you know."Kazuha nods his head but what M/n didn't know was that Kazuha felt at his best next to him.
You have no idea how much you mean to me M/n. This world will be torn to shreds if anything happens to you and I'll be the one to do it.
While in deep thought, something taps his shoulder, shaking him out of it.
"Beelzebul-Dono?"

"...."

"What are you-Oh, how cute.."Kazuha was in awe of the contact and the sight before him. M/n had fallen asleep against him and it just heighten the obsession that settled into Kazuha's soul.
He smells just like Sakura, a scent I would happily drown in...
Kazuha pulls the sleeping prince into his lap, seemingly drunk off the male's scent.
"My my, who knew the great leader would be obsessed with anything~"

"Shut up Heizou, what are you doing here?"

"Kujou-Sama sent me to collect some paperwork, I already picked it up, but I caught your scent and followed it here."

"Hmm, I'll take that excuse for now...I see you never got the chance to tell him you were half Oni until today."Heizou smirks a bit and said he never felt the need to tell M/n since he was perceived as human by everyone.
"Anyway, you should take the cute prince home before everyone starts to worry."

"As long as they know I'm with him there's nothing to worry about."