My Shy Alpha

Being a werewolf wasn't all too bad, I had a pack, loving yet annoying family, friends, tight knit community. The one thing I really hated was the season.

I was twenty-two, so this year would be my fourth time experiencing the season. The simplest way to explain the season was the six weeks us werewolves procreated, females went into heats, males rutted, and omegas, like me, got our asses chased like they were made of gold.

I'm serious.

Werewolves were divided into three categories, alphas, betas and omegas. Betas were the average werewolf, the in between, the male beta's rutted, the female beta's went into heat, they were simple. Alpha's on the other hand... the alpha males were like beta males on crack during a rut, they were more aggressive, hornier and rougher during the season. I guess a male alpha could go into heat if their partner was a more dominant alpha, but I'd never heard of such a pairing so I didn't know for sure.

Female alphas... well, they were rare for one, second they could both go into rut or heat, the both weren't that dissimilar, it was really who was getting fucked that set them apart, but a female alpha would go into heat or rut depending on their partner, for an alpha male, they'd go into heat, another alpha female it entirely depended on their choice, but everyone else would cause them to go into rut.

Omegas... we were like female betas on crack, we almost souly went into heat, unless our other partner was another omega, a more submissive one, even then our rut was weak and it would often end in a mutual fuck fest, on one such occasion in our pack both omega's had ended up pregnant by the end of the season, talk about wacky. For omegas our heats hit stronger, which was why I hated this time of year, we became slaves to our urges, practically lost our own free will. Female beta's might feel the need to be pinned down and bred but omega's craved it like an addict did their fix. I hated the season because I became a cock-whore during those six weeks, it's practically all I thought about and I loathed myself for it.

For the three past years I'd refused to participate, honestly my own urges scared me. I knew my parents were concerned, I'd lock myself in my room for the entirety of the season and would refuse to come out until it was over.

It was a few days before the season started and everyone was preparing. Whether it be finding last minute season partners or stocking up on contraceptives, I on the other hand was purchasing very different items. I'd already brought enough food to last me the six weeks but after rummaging around in my hidden season box I found it severely lacking. So here I was, looking through anal dildo's and vibrators that included express shipping on my computer. My current one's hadn't cut it last year, my first season had been easy to please, I'd been blissed out on the small vibrator or average sized dildo for the full six weeks. My second season had been a little tougher to manage but my heat had been mostly satisfied, last year though... during the worst throws of heat I'd had half a mind to jump from my third story bedroom window just to find a cock to empale me. This year I couldn't risk feeling that way again, I'd just prevented myself smashing the glass with my desk chair, twice.

My parents... well my mother particularly had been trying to convince me to find a heat partner this year, I'll admit I'd come out of heat last season in a right state, my omega wolf had become so distressed and so deep in heat I'd forgotten to look after myself, I ended up spending a few days in the pack hospital due to dehydration, starvation and minor cuts from self-harm, so I can understand my parents worry, but my fears of it happening again were dashed at the mere thought of putting my trust in a beta, let alone an alpha not to neglect my needs, that and I was to mortified to let anyone see the absolute cock-slut I turned into during the season.