𝐭𝐰𝐨 ━ 𝟓𝟎 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨│𝟓𝟎 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝]

Bloody hands.

Jae-hyun's hands covered in bloo
Eyes slowly come into focus onto the ceiling light above the man, a coordinated cream white room, with only a sliver door surrounded Jae-hyun. His body felt weak, he felt weak.

Purple with yellow blotches were over his arms, lifting his left hand to trace around the bruise with the index of his finger. Pain surrounded his heart, pain surrounded his mind.

Jae-hyun's mind was cluttered and tangled up, he couldn't remember how this happened. His eyelids felt heavy, glazed over, like cinnamon cream.

He viewed the clock, staring at it as the minute hand ticked. Becoming louder and louder, overpowering his throughts. A chill shot through Jae-hyun spine, erupting goosebumps along the way.

The door banged, the doorknob giggled ferociously. Something was trying to let themselves in.

Jae-hyun began to walk towards the door, his limbs doesn't feel like his own, just as if his body didn't really belong to him. Each step hurts, he didn't feel in control. Almost like his body already knew what to do, before his mind could process anything.

Blood poured out of his wounds, Jae-hyun didn't realise he even had other injuries until he began to move. He placed his hand onto the wound, applying pressure to slow down the bleeding. Though, the blood rushed past his hand.

His throat burned.

The ceiling lights flickered above Jae-hyun's head.

The clock in the room kept on ticking without pause; it slanmed into reverse, the hands spun like haywire.

Jae-hyun eyes shot open, sucking in a breath of air. The feeling of his throat burning was still there, he reached his hands towards his throat. Looking towards his arm to see if there was any bruises, but there wasn't any. Jae-hyun's a vampire, he wouldn't have any bruises.

There wasn't any blood either.

But he still felt like he was drowning.

Shit. I really need therapy.

Ranking a hand down his face, Jae-hyun could feel his veins pop underneath his eyes.

The dreams lingered within his mind, seeing the blood in his dream furthered his thrist for blood. Bonnie was out of the picture, not if Damon was going to keep snapping his neck everytime he would even try. Leaving either Kai or the blood bags.

Jae-hyun walked into the living room. Bonnie and Damon were standing up together. Kai was sitting on the sofa untied, laying down and tinkering around with an object.

"Why is he untied." Jae-hyun grumbled, pointing at Kai. His gaze went onto Kai who sent him a wave with his fingers, his other hand playing with a can opener. The two made eye contact for a moment, before Jae-hyun flickered his eyes to Damon and Bonnie.