𝐨𝐧𝐞 ━ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞│𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞]

Jae-hyun Gwan sat in an armchair in front of the crackling fire from the fireplace, tapping his black-ink-pen against the side of his notebook; with him leaning on his other plam.

Being stuck in the 19th century, day in day out. With only Bonnie and Damon to keep him company, although at times Jae-hyun could feel something watching him. The whole experience was weird to say the least, he didn't care that much not when he didn't have his humanity on.

It also took a while for the two to figure out that Jae-hyun humanity was off. Especially a while since all three of them would argue in every single way, it ended in Bonnie getting hurt by Jae-hyun for them to even consider the possibility.

The radio softly playing the song, "I swear" filling up the living room. Drowning out the noise from Bonnie and Damon. Jae-hyun didn’t care much for their arguments, and he didn't feel like getting involved.

Jae-hyun leaned over the coffee table in front of him, grabbing the freshly brewed tea. Taking a few sips of it before placing it back down. Jae-hyun had plans for when he would get back to Mystic Falls, leaving a trail of bodies all drained of blood sounded good to him.

Jae-hyun didn’t get to have much fun with his humanity off, he was killed half an hour later. If his humanity was still on he would admit it was an embarrassing death, but it wasn't. So it was a typical normal vampire death.

"We're going food shopping." Bonnie called out, foot steps heading towards the living room towards Jae-hyun, with jabs being thrown by Damon. "Do you wanna come?" eyes scanned over him, Jae-hyun noted how he heard Bonnie's heart beat rise as she tried to speak to him.

Damn, I was thinking about killing someone for so long.

The vampire didn't respond, realising how much time he wasted planning a future killing spree. He briefly nodded in her direction, hearing her sigh and Bonnie's footsteps walk away probably to get ready before going out.

Leaning his head back, placing his notebook onto his lap. Interlocking his fingers before stretching them out, hearing a satisfying click.

He stood up, placing the notebook onto the table and grabbing her jacket. Jae-hyun felt the strands on the back of his neck stand up, feeling something gaze concentrated on him and only him.

Jae-hyun smirked, he only felt like this a couple of times while being trapped here. The thing causing this always escaped him the minute he got close to finding it. Or other-times he ended up unconscious, waking up in pain and covered in vervain. Almost like the thing was trying to figure out how to kill him, in that case. Game on.

━━━

The walk to the store was incredibly boring to say the least, Jae-hyun kept trying to get Damon to make jokes which resulted in him snapping at the younger vampire. Bonnie getting sick of Damon not being postive, Damon getting annoyed how the only witch here doesn't have magic. The usual.