The Beginning of the End

The Pelican dropship emerged from a portal on a laptop screen into a world covered in merchandise, production equipment, and studio backdrops. One wall said 'Glitch Productions' while another wall off to the side said 'Paramount Studios.' Not that Niles cared as he smiled within Melony's body. All he cared about was getting to the God Box. Although, he had the unfortunate discomfort of taking on a passenger on his journey.

Leader: I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. WE'RE GONNA SEE THE GOD BOX.

He bounced around the Pelican's cockpit before stopping to catch his breath.

Leader: IS IT JUST ME OR IS IT GETTING HOT IN HERE?

Frustrated, Niles used Melony's right arm to pick up an empty pizza box and handed it to the Box Club Leader.

Melony (Niles): Play with this.

The Box Club Leader gleefully accepted it. He opened and closed the lid repeatedly, giggling like a child. Niles just rolled Melony's eyes, this guy was getting more and more annoying the closer they got to the God Box. Speaking of which, the Pelican approached a cardboard box with a square surrounded by four triangles and a zero in the middle.

Melony (Niles): We're here.

The Leader looked up from his pizza box and stared in awe at the sight before him.

Leader: Oh. My. God Box.

Then, as they got closer, the cardboard box and production studio disappeared and was replaced by a large, rectangular box floating in an endless void. It had the same symbol as the cardboard box, but it was now surrounded by a pattern of red lines and had a black, evil-looking paintjob.

Leader: Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap!

He then got on his knees and began praying to the box, asking the God Box to 'show him the divine way of its holy boxiness' over and over. Niles had stopped listening to the Leader's delusional ramblings long ago. Besides, he would be rid of him soon, and then he would finally complete his mission. He smiled as he moved the Pelican closer.

Leader: OPEN IT OPEN IT!!

Niles sighed and pressed a button on the dashboard. Melony's sword lowered from the underside of the Pelican's belly and fired a beam of energy at the God Box. The God Box glowed for a bit before slowly opening. Light poured from the inside as Niles and the Box Club Leader stared in shock and awe.

Leader: Unlimited power...

A red beam of energy spewed from the God Box as the Box Club Leader smiled.

------------------------------------------

Back at Omnia Academy, a student was busy watching memes on his phone in a specific spot in the library, for some reason, when SMG4's gang, Captain Hale, and Kirk's team emerged from the trapdoor.

Mario: WHERE IS THAT BOX CLUB LEADER, I'M GONNA KILL HIM!

SMG4: I don't think they're here anymore, Mario.

Tari: What... happened to Melony? Why'd she open the portal...?

Boopkins: Uh, I don't think that was Melony back there.

Meggy: Yeah, it was almost like she was being possessed.

Kirk: She kept saying something about someone named Niles.

McCoy: I want to know what happened to her. She jerked back and forth and then it was like she was a completely different person.

Kirk: Mike.

Michael: Yeah, Jim?

Kirk: You've been here longer than we have, what do you think?

Michael: I don't know. The only other time I've seen kind of behavior was when...