Ch1: Memories Pt 1

Savannah Navarro was sitting on the back patio deck of her Aunt Debra's Pine Ridge home, which was like a wooden cabin but, looked more like a mansion.

The young brown haired brown eyed ranger was sitting in a gray patio chair, looking at her Dino Fury morpher and her yellow Dino Fury key.

She sighed, while now getting a sip of strawberry lemonade that her aunt had made for her.

As Savannah was drinking, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a picture that looked like it was hand drawn.

It was a picture of her and Zayto in their alien forms.

She smiled when she saw that in the drawing, they were holding hands.

Savannah could remember the first time that they met.

As if it was yesterday...

.........................................................................................................

World: Dino Ultra Charge
Date: March 16, 2016

Savannah came home from work after her girlfriend Kendall Morgan dropped her off.

Savannah's mom Nikki was in the kitchen, sitting at the counter when the young ranger came in.

"Hey, Savannah. How was your day at work...?" She asked as the young girl walked over to the dish strainer, got out a cup, then walked over to the refrigerator, pressed the ice cube button and waited for the ice to dispense.

After Savannah did that, she then opened the refrigerator, got out a can of Coca-Cola and shut the refrigerator door.

"It was a typical day as usual..." The young girl said, while trying to keep the monster fight out of it.

Savannah had finished with pouring her drink and was now leaving the kitchen and heading to the living room to relax.

............................................................................................................................................................

6:30 P.M.

As Nikki was cooking dinner, Savannah was in the living room watching 'Deep Impact' and as she was watching the part where Jenny Lerner was starting the news report and talking about the comet intercept mission, she began to hear a loud WHOOSHing sound, like a jet that was flying over the house.

She paused the movie and within moments, there was a huge bright light illuminating from the kitchen window and the loud BOOM after that.

Nikki stopped cooking and headed over to the kitchen table, where she could get a clear view of Savannah who was in the living room.

"You alright?" She asked, seeing the fear in the young girl's eyes.

Savannah looked at her and was about to nod her head yes when her Emerald Green energem began to glow.

As it was glowing, Savannah could see a vision of who was in the spaceship outside...

A Rafkonian alien and some sort of half dinosaur half cyborg hybrid...

As Savannah was standing there speechless, her antennas began to come out.

Soon, they were standing on the top of her head while also glowing white and sending out a signal to the two, letting them know that she was on her way.

Just before Nikki could say anything, Savannah immediately took off...

Running through the kitchen and out the back porch door.