Ch2: Memories Pt 2

When Savannah got outside, there was no time to be standing around.

She got out her Dino Charger and began to morph while she was standing on the back patio railing.

Within minutes, Savannah was morphed into her Pentaceratops Ranger form.

After the young girl was morphed, she then began to jump off of the railing, while also hoping that she would land safely.

Within minutes, Savannah landed safely beside the ship's crash site but, when she tried to stand up, she felt a shot of pain in her right arm.

It seems as though that when the young ranger landed on her two feet like a cat and smashed her right hand on the ground, which caused a couple of small cracks to form, her right hand began to feel as if it was sprained and now, the pain was shooting through her right arm, causing both the hand and arm to be in severe pain.

Savannah now was trying to hold back the tears that were about to drip down from her eyes but, she couldn't.

The pain was too much...

When she sorely slid down to where the ship was, she then saw that the escape hatch in the back of the ship was open.

Savannah sighed sadly and cried out in pain.

The ship is now abandoned and the Rafkonian and the half dinosaur half cyborg are nowhere to be seen. Where... Where are they...? She said to herself as she now had to turn back towards the small hill that she painfully slid down on.

..........................................................................................................

Meanwhile...

"So... What do we do now, Solon?" The Rafkonian alien named Zayto asked the half dinosaur half cyborg as they were now standing above the crash site hole.

The half dinosaur half cyborg named Solon began to think.

"The best thing that we should do now, Zayto my dear is that we should look for someone who'll help us..." She said as they were beginning to look around.

Solon looked with her cyborg blue eyes and she could see Savannah's mom Nikki, who was looking at the window that peered into the backyard.

Zayto also noticed the woman in the window.

"You're right, Solon... Good idea!" He said as they were about to head up towards the house.

While they were walking, Zayto's antennas began to move,  detecting that someone was in trouble.

He immediately stopped walking.

"Solon, WAIT!!!" Zayto said as Solon was almost near the back patio stairs.

Solon stopped and turned around to look at him.

"What is it, Zayto?" She asked, wondering what exactly was going on.

Zayto was about to answer when he heard someone crying out for help.

He turned around and saw an injured Power Ranger trying to crawl out of the crash site hole but was having trouble.

Solon, who was now rejoining Zayto could see the injured Power Ranger as well.

"Let's help her, Solon!" Zayto said, with determination in his voice.

Solon nodded her head yes and the two began to run over to where the injured Power Ranger was, who was trying to hold on with one hand.