𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸

The feeling of someone holding me close came apparent as my eyes opened from my night-long sleep. Thick, muscular arms wrapped around my waist as a sleeping Elijah tucked himself into my blanket. I laughed as he snored away. Even after almost 11 years of marriage, he still loved to sleep in the same position. 

"Mama, Mama, Mama." Small whispers echoed from the bedroom entry as I looked. Our now 2-year-old daughter, Genevieve, stood tall as she held her stuffed bunny and morning hair. "Good Morning, my love." I held my arms out to Genevieve as I did with the rest of my children in the morning. Her little feet made their way to my side of the bed and climbed into my arms, kissing my cheek and hugging me. "Is Papa wake?" Genevieve pointed onto my lap where her drowsy father lay like a dead person. "No my love, Papa is sleeping. Should we wake him up?" My question sent Genevieve into a giggling fit.

She crawled onto his back and started to lightly jump, using Elijah as a human horse. "Get up! Get up! Get up!" Genevieve yelled out loud as Elijah started to grunt. "I'm up, I'm up." A loud light erupted in my body as Genevieve kept trying to ride him. "Papa! Papa! Papa! You're awake!" Elijah tackled Genevieve from his back and tickled her until her innocent laughs came out. "Good morning, my Genie bear." Genevieve wrapped her arms around Elijah's neck as they said their Good mornings. "Hey! Where're my Goodmorning kisses? I married you." I said angrily with a slight pout on my face. Elijah and Genevieve looked my way and bombarded me with endless kisses and hugs. "I wuv you, Mama. I hungry!" Genevieve yelled as she slowly jumped off the bed and went to go wake up her big brothers. "So, we're alone now." Elijah didn't even let me reply as he smashed his lips against mine. Our lips molded together like clay.

"MAMA! PAPA! ADRIAN AND LEO ARE FIGHTING!"

So much for that peace.

___________________________

𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

Third POV

The entire family sat in Elijah and Milana's living room while watching a movie. Erinna held her oldest Grandson, Silas, while Alexandros held a hyper Jaxon and Genevieve. Adrian and Mateo cuddle up next to their parents. All the kids had their favorite pajamas on. "Papa Ale has a big head." Genevieve squeaked out as she touched her face. Jaxon did the same action as his younger sister. The entire room filled with laughter as the family was finally one. Erinna and Alexandros have never had it easy.

Alexandros practically missed out on all of his kids growing up but it was a bittersweet moment to see him interacting with his Grandchildren. "And you know what, you look exactly like your Mother, Mio Amato," Alexandros said while Genevieve wrapped her arms around his neck and he kissed her head. Her long, brown hair cascaded down to her waist, just as Milanas did when she was her age.

Erinna scooted closer to Alexandros and put her head on his shoulder. "If you ever told me 25 years ago that this would be our future, I would have told you to shut up. Thank you for being my partner, mi amor." Erinna and Alexandros sneak a small kiss and smile at each other lovingly. "Ewwwwwww, don't kiss my Nana," Silas said protectively as he wrapped his arms around her neck and tried to steal his Grandma. Alexandros laughed and rolled his eyes. "Your Nana has been mine for 20 years and has only been yours for 9 years. Your gonna be with one lucky lady in the future, Silas." Silas fake gagged at the last sentence.

"I don't know how much I tell you this but, I love you with all my heart, My love." Elijah kissed Milanas temple and everything was contempt. All their babies were safely in the hands of the people they loved the most.

(Translation: My beloved, My life)

The End

Word Count: 1,532 Words

Started: November 21, 2021

Ended: March 25, 2022

Hello, my beloved readers! It's been a while since I've updated this story but wanted to write this bonus chapter as a thank you

Hello, my beloved readers! It's been a while since I've updated this story but wanted to write this bonus chapter as a thank you. H.E.R | Vengeance has now reached 90,000 reads in under a year! I'm so proud that everyone is loving this story! Milana and Elijah are my forever favorite couple<3

Book 3 of the H.E.R series is now out and follows the journey between the newest American Mafia leader, Silas Knight, and his sexy assassin partner, Carmen Garcia. If anyone has any further questions then just privately message me and I'll message back! Until next time, amores.

-

Lena