moons huge d-

art creds toKatiexxore on Twitter

                             yes.

                we are finally back.

This chapter will be featuring sun and moon only. No y/n /reader. Just Sun And Moon
Yes this is what you think it is.

"Goodbye Sasha and Mr. Dylan! We hope to you two tomorrow!" Sundrop happily shouted as the father and daughter duo waved their goodbyes as they left for the night, Moon politely waving a goodbye as well with a small smile.

As the final duo left Sundrop walked to lock the door behind them, with a small click the pizzeria had now officially closed. Sundrop walked back with a mischievous smirk on his face "Well you were quite the soft guy tonight"

Moon looked back at Sun as he walked past him "I wasn't soft I just let the kids stay up a bit past nap time to calm them down" Sundrop giggled at Moon's excuse as he started cleaning up the mess the children left "Excuses, excuses.

You know there's no shame being soft once in a while?" Moon scoffed as he walked over to the bookshelf to tidy it up "You only say that because it's your job. It's harder for me to be social like you"

Sun giggled as he got up off his knees "I can teach you to be more social if you'd like y'know? A little kiss from these lips will leave you babbling the entire night" Sun cooed as he leaned on the security guards desk

"Yeah? And what'll I be cooing" Moon replied, knowing exactly what Sun will say as he continued putting the last books on the bookshelf neatly "You know exactly the various things you'll be cooing, need me to remind you of last night?"

With that Moon's face lit up with a vibrant shade of red contrasting beautifully with his pale skin as he stopped and shivered. The feeling of Sun trailing kisses down his stomach and thighs left him speechless and yearning for him. Sun watched expectantly at Moon as he stood up with his back facing him.

Moon turned around and let out an annoyed groan staring Sun directly in his eyes "You talk too much, all yap and no bite, Brat." Sundrop felt butterflies in his stomach as he smiled.

pushing himself off of the desk as he skipped towards Moon "Care to put that to the test Love?" Moon sighed as he sat on the floor against the barred children's okay structure. "Didn't expect anything less" He spoke softly face flushed.

Sun licked his lips as he sat directly on moon's lap, grabbing hold of Moon's shoulders. Bouncing up and down softly He could hear Moon groan with pleasure and inpatientness as their clothed parts brushed against each other.

After a few minutes of this Moon grew louder as his Boner made itself painfully obvious. Sun decided Moon was teased enough as took his and his lover's clothes off painfully slow, knowing full well Moon was watching every move he made.

Their pants and Boxers were gone Sun positioned himself above Moon's Cock. He gripped on Moon's shoulders as Moon gripped on Sun's hips, both preparing themselves for what's coming next. With a soft but noticeable clap Moon slid himself into Sun's tight hole as they both moaned in delight.

After a few minutes of adjusting Sun decided to move, Bouncinh up and down with grace. Moon groaned and bit his lip, all of his senses being clouded by pleasure.

Faint sounds of music could be heard in the background from an left on radio which added to the tension and heat of the moment Sun and Moon shared together

Sun decided to have a bit more fun with Moon as he slowed down his bounces before going faster. Moon looked him straight in the eyes as he muttered "You bitch"

Sun giggled to this reaction before being taken aback by the sudden push on the ground and the feeling of Moon's cock coming in and out of his tight hole at an animalistic speed making his Moans louder and almost impossible to stop.

With moon's self control absent from his body Sun's voice vibrated as he warned Moon "ahh- Moon I'm coming!- don't stop, please!" And with a couple final moans they both came. Moon collapsing onto sun, out of breath

Taking a few minute to themselves Moon pushed himself up and off of Sun to veiw Sun's fucked out and Flustered expression. "You know exactly what you do to me, Brat"

Moon whispered under his breath as Sun tiredly gazed at him with a tired Laugh. Moon took it upon himself to clean him and Sun off with a towel before throwing it into the trash to discard the evidence of anything ever taking place.

With Sun's legs feeling like jelly Moon helped dress himself and Sun back up before Carrying him bridal style to their room. Laying Sun down before laying right next to him Sun clung onto him with love as they cuddled.

"I love you Moon" Moon paused before landing a kiss on Sun's forehead. "I love you more, Brat"

                       𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳.

                   𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦

     Hey dudes, sorry it was so short maybe next chapter we'll try to make it longer. Since you guys like to question "how?" When something more human is included, pretend they're human. It makes the experience better. And with that, have a good night/day I'll catch you later in the next chapter buh-bye 🫡

                        916 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴