Entrapta's Guide to the Universe 3 🪐

The next morning, you wake up to Entrapta screeching with joy. "OH MY GOSH, WE ARE GOING TO LAND ON OUR FIRST PLANET OF OUR EXPLORATION!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?"

"Entrapta, it is really early for you to be waking us up with your dorky excitement," Catra stated point blank.

"Oh, my bad. It's just we're about to see another planet! New scientific discoveries to be made, new data to collect, this is just fascinating!"

Kyrion was the only one who jumped out of bed hearing Entrapta's excitement. He bolted to the main control room to watch the epic descent onto the unknown planet that Darla called Xylitola. "Xylitola is supposed to have amazing crystal formations that are nearly ten million years old. One is rumored to be over thirty million years old!" Entrapta exclaimed.

"Woah, that's awesome! We have to learn how this rock has preserved itself for so long!" Kyrion interjected.

"YES! Carbon dating sounds incredible! Kyrion, you are truly an unprecedented genius! You and Hordak have got to meet sometime; you two have a lot in common when it comes to science."

Light Spinner glared with worry at the sentiment of Kyrion meeting Hordak. His name brings back war, death, pain, and trauma that she thought she'd never have to relive again. You shared Light Spinner's worry for Kyrion at the proposition as well knowing that the Horde at one point tried to hurt their entire family, including Kyrion.

"I don't know if meeting Hordak right now is the best idea, but I think it can be something that happens later down the line," Light Spinner commented, "The Horde gave me emotional scars, and meeting him would just deepen those wounds right now I'm afraid."

"Oh, okay. I understand. Don't get me wrong, I think that you have strong reasoning based in the past, but the reasoning of the present contradicts—" Entrapta reasoned.

"Entrapta, that's enough," you stated in hopes to not have to see Light Spinner lash out at Entrapta, someone who doesn't understand everything that Light Spinner has been through.

As the ship came to a stop on the ground of Xylitola, Light Spinner grew antsy to venture away from Entrapta and Kyrion. The ship door opens allowing everyone to get out. While Catra and Adora were still in their pajamas, they still hopped out of the spacecraft as if they were ready to go.

You followed Light Spinner at a safe distance as she ventures away from the others. Light Spinner strides through the Xylitola woodlands with an aray of flowers and fully grown trees. It was one of the prettiest forests you've ever seen. Light Spinner eventually grows tired and retired a bench in the woods. She takes an apple out of her bag and started eating it as you sat next to her.

You gaze into Light Spinner's tired eyes, and you know that something is bothering her at the sight of her sore eyes: "Do you want to talk about it?" you asked.

"About what?" Light Spinner replied.

"The whole thing about. Kyrion meeting up with Hordak discussion with Entrapta. I know you were holding something back, and I just want to know what that is. Maybe we can help one another through it?"

"I don't know if I want to talk about it."

"Do you think talking about it will make it worse?"

"I don't know. Maybe? I don't know. I just— I'm just not ready to talk about that time yet. I'm not ready to talk about anything relating to the war against the Horde quite yet. I'm incredibly afraid that— if I talk about it, the nightmares will come back. The pain, the rage, the suffering, the hiding, everything will come back, and I'm not quite ready to deal with that yet. That's why I was willing to go on this trip. I thought that I would be able to get away from Etheria and the troubles and tribulations from the war, but it seems like no matter where I go, the demons will always follow me."

Light Spinner sighed; it was like a weight had been lifted off of her chest.

"Listen, I know it took you such courage to be able to say that. I know that there's memories and trauma that I'm not ready to look back at either. However, when the time comes that you are ready to talk about that, I'm always here for you," you reassured her taking her hand.

"Thank you," Light Spinner sighed trying not to hold back tears.

"Come on, Xylitola isn't going to explore itself," you stated. That made Light Spinner chuckle.

"I love you so much. Now to find those four," Light Spinner replied.

"I love you too Beatrix. As for the posse, they went in the other direction. We better hurry if we are to catch up."

You both start running out of the woods in a playful manner. A radiance lights up Light Spinner's face, a radiance you hadn't seen in a while.

I know it'll take her a while to be herself again, but until then, I promise I'll be there for her.