Entrapta's Guide to the Universe 4 🪐

About two months into the future . . .

"Edit to log: Space exploration day seventy: I'm sad to say that today is our last day on our space exploration. Seven planets in seventy days. I'm so thrilled with all of the discoveries that we have made together. This is Entrapta and Kyrion signing off," Entrapta recorded.

You and Light Spinner look out the massive window to soak in the beauty that was the planet of Etheria. After being so many places, it was nice to have the serenity of home wash over you like the ocean waves on your sandy toes.

"I hate to say that I'm glad to be back after all of this, but I'm glad to be back," Light Spinner said.

"I'm honestly glad too. I heard Norwyn hasn't been doing that well lately," you replied.

"Well, he was my instructor from the age of twelve, or since the whole you know uh traumatic experience. He's growing old and frail. He knows that his time will come soon, but he still tries to live his best life just like we are."

"Yeah, I'm glad we got to see all of these incredible planets. I personally loved Quintona. All of the interesting traditions and fascinating art really moved me to think about certain things differently. What about you?"

"I enjoyed Sabina 7 the most. The architecture and history was rather incredible. All of the tall skyscrapers and the different shaped buildings really made for an inspiring experience. The magenta sky was also *chef's kiss* incredible."

"Totally valid compadres, but my favorite was most definitely Spiritia. I mean they are insanely good at sparring and basically every sport ever! Who wouldn't want to win every single world championship game ever?" Catra interjected walking past the two of you. This made Light Spinner jolt as if she had been jump scared.

"Catra, you've got to stop scaring me like that," Light Spinner commented.

"No, keep doing it Catra. It's hilarious when you do," Adora started, "Anyway, I think that my favorite planet was Xylitola. I mean did you see that the forests had PREPAVED PATHS! THAT'S AMAZING!!!!" Adora added in.

Light Spinner flashed Adora a look of disappointment that made you chuckle (you couldn't help yourself).

"If we're annoying mom right now should I talk about my favorite planet?" Kyrion chimed in.

"NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR RESEARCH KYRION!!!" Adora and Catra yelled.

"Wow, you two are like vultures. Did you mutate on Disaqden or some shit?" Kyrion asked, "Disaqden was my favorite planet by the way because there were so many different discoveries waiting to be made. The axolotls were my personal favorite creature to hang out with. They were so adorable with their flamingo pink bodies I could stay with them forever. I'm so fascinated by them that I'm starting a zoology study that collides with technology and-"

"That's lovely Kyrion, nobody cares," Catra interrupted.

Kyrion walked away over to Entrapta in hopes of making her interested in annoying Catra further.

"Oh, I'm sorry were we talking about planets over here? My favorite has to be Bentos-Dormany because there was so much first ones tech to be collected in hopes of learning more about the different subtypes and their purposes!" Entrapta said.

"Nice!" everyone replied almost in sync.

There was a pause before Darla entered the conversation from the main control, "Can we all agree that Earth sucks? Like literally those fuckers are so self absorbed and are literally garbage. Don't even get me started on politics in America."

"YES! EARTH SUCKS!!!" everyone yelled.

"Great, also we're home everyone!" Darla replied.

"Thank you Darla!" Entrapta exclaimed.

"You're welcome Entrapta."

The door opens, and you and Light Spinner walk out to feel the Etherian grass tickle your ankles as you walked.

"I missed this," Light Spinner said.

"Me too sweetheart," you replied.

"So, does everyone here like hate me or something?" Kyrion asked far behind you.

"No you're just annoying dingus," Catra responded.

"Looks like the whole sibling thing is officially back too!" you exclaimed with sarcasm.

"Ha can't wait," Light Spinner replied.

You and Light Spinner walked off into the Etherian sunset holding hands as nature's hand paints the hues of pink, orange, and yellow that lighten up the sky.

THE END 💜