°Heather °

Before anything, This is insipired by @yunaverses , She has a book like this! And i recommend it :)) Thank you!

I know this was like a "trend"(?) i guess, back then but i love this song sm, and i wanted to make a short book out of it. 

—————-

• Lee Chaeryeong's POV •

[ December 3, 11:43 PM ]

I still remember the third of December me in your sweater..

"Thank you for the sweater ryu!" I said happily. "No problem ryeong! You seemed cold that's why i let you borrow my sweater." Ryujin said and smiled. I looked at the sweater Ryujin gave me.

I blushed. "You suit my sweater ryeong! You look so pretty" Ryujin said. I blushed harder.

You said it looked better on me than it did you..

"Only if you knew how much I liked you.." I thought as i look at the smiling Ryujin.

But I watch your eyes as she walks by..

Yeji ran to ryujin, Back hugging her. "Hey yeddeong!" Ryujin said smiling widely. "Ryuddaeng! I was looking for you. Wanna go eat lunch with me? Our classes start later 12:30! oh and btw later 3 pm is the start of the party, The school decided to make a celebration for christmas." Yeji said. "But why today? isn't it to early for a christmas celebration?" Ryujin asked. "Oh well..The principal said that it will be early because there will be a christmas break!" The latter said excitedly. Ryujin nodded and kissed Yeji's cheek. "ok thanks for the information Yeddeong"
Ryujin looked at Chaeryeong.

"Hey chaeryeong wanna come??" 

"Oh yeji is here, i'll just probabaly go. I should let them be..Yeah i should.." I felt a tap on my shoulder. I flinched. "Oh uh huh? What did you say ryujin?" I said looking at the couple.

What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky..

"I said wanna come with us? We will eat lunch" Ryujin asked. "O-oh uh, you guys can go.. I'll go with yuna and lili.." I said looking down. "Oh uhm, Ok but who is lili?" Ryujin asked. "Oh uh,m, Our senior and council president.." "O-oh, i didn't know you guys were friends" "Lets talk about this later ryujin, Yeji unnie is getting bored.." I said while i look at Yeji, who looks bothered.

Ryujin looked at Yeji. "Lets go?" "Lets go!" Yeji said excitedly. Ryujin smiled widely as Yeji gets excited.

She's got you mesmerized..
While... I die.

I looked at the couple and immediately looked away as i saw Ryujin looking at me weirdly.. Weirdly concered.

I just looked at my phone..as it reflects me, with my eyes looking, tired and sore. I looked up back again. Ryujin just looked away. "We'll go now ryeong, Take care" Ryujin said and waved her hand. I waved my hand and gave her a reassuring smile. Ryujin smiled back.

I decided to go to the abandoned/not used classroom. I sat in the corner as my tears slowly go down my cheeks.. Like a waterfall. I usually go here during lunch or when i needed to feel comforted. I looked at the window as snowflakes rain down. I started to think about what just happened..

[ Memories / Flashback: ]

"Hi ryu!!" A Happy chaeryeong said. "Hi ryeong! What are you doing?" "Nothing.. I'm just bored.." I said. I touched my forehead and it felt.. Hot. "Do i have a cold? no.. I didn't even dance in the rain much.." I thought. Ryujin looked at me weirdly. 

"Are you ok ryeong? You look tired.." Ryujin asked concered. "I'm fine.. i-m j-" I fainted. I couldn't finish my sentence.

[ At the Nurse's office. ]

I woke up and saw Ryujin holding my hand to her forehead. "R-ryu?" Ryujin looked up with a worried expression.
"Thank god you're awake! You have a fever ryeong! why didn't you tell me.." Ryujin said. "I- didn't know i have a fever.." "Then how did you get it?" Ryujin asked. "I-i don't know.." I.. Lied. "How can you not know?! You don't get a fever randomly!" Ryujin said, making her tone slightly higher.

I backed away. Ryujin sat back down. "C'mon chaer, i'm not mad at you but how did you get a fever? Yesterday you were fine.." I sat up and Ryujin started to caress my hair. "W-well.. Y'know it rained yesterday right?" Ryujin nodded. "w-well.. I  may or may not have danced in the rain.." I said nervously. Ryujin's eyes widen. "Yahh! Didn't i tell you dont. You know i warned you." Ryujin said and pouted. "I-i just like being in the rain, I feel more comforted when i'm alone.. Sorry ryu." I said directly. 

"Its ok ryeong..But don't do that again!" Ryujin said and pouted. I laughed. 
"Ok ok, that's enough ryeong, Get some rest" Ryujin said and kissed my forehead. I blushed. "O-ok" I layed down, not facing ryujin

[ End of Memories / Flashback ]

I sigh. "Why would you ever kiss me?, I'm not even half as pretty..! Unlike yeji..One of the most popular in the school..The school's best dancer, one of the school's best singer and rapper.. God why am i like this?!" I said as my tears flow harder. 

(A/N: Keep in mind that Chaeryeong hasn't had the confidence to try out for dancing,singing or rapping.. and also that this is a music university, with bands/groups and stuff that participates in school festivals like that:))