Chapter 1: What if...

Life Time: Extrication

Prologue:

What if your dream becomes a reality?

What if the impossible becomes possible?

What if you can change the world with your own hands?

But...

Everything is possible, Our mind is the only thing that's keeping us from doing the what we call the "impossible".

Every question has an answer.

Every problem has a solution.

And everything will happen at the right moment and at the right time.

Chapter 1: What if...

Hey Josh! Stop that nonsense and please listen at what Mr. Miggy is saying.

I said to Josh cause his doodling at the back of his notebook again.

I stared back at Mr. Miggy to know if he noticed us. Phew~ i'm glad that he didn't notice us.

By the way, Mr. Miggy is currently teaching us about Relativity of time.

" Time is but a stubborn illusion. You can't stop time and you can't go back time. Time is always running..."

*kriiiiiinnnggg*

then the bell rung.

A reminder that the class is over. I stared back at Josh.

It's written in his face that he is serious and in a deep thought then he suddenly spoke.

"What if we can control time? What if we can travel through time and come back to the past to correct our mistakes?"

"How can you do that, when your grades are failing?" I said to him while smirking.

"But grades don't define a person" he replied.

"Yeah right, But it can define your hardwork and perseverance. If you fail that just means you don't take it seriously." I replied with a serious tone.

We both stare at each other for a second then we both laugh.

================================

That day at the school ended with us talking and thinking about our what if's.

I am currently here at my house lying down and staring at our white ceiling asking myself, What if we can really freely control the time? What would I do then? I quickly stand up and get my hands on the laptop and do a quick research.

(Sorry folks, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Troy Collins, commonly known as Troy. I have a tan colored skin, My height is 5'9' and i'm smart but not that smart if that's what you think. I have 2 siblings and i'm the youngest. I only have a mother and I know nothing about my father. My hobby is to read books that specialize in astronomy, mysteries, and all about Science. That's all folks.)

Back to the story...

I am now done reading all the topics and article that tackle time, and all of them have one in common.

That is it's impossible to go back to the past and to the future.

================================

"Troy! Troy! What will we do now?!" Josh said with a terrified look.

"*beep* fainted!" he said again.

I quickly stand up from lying down and gaze upon what's Josh pointing at.

I saw a girl lying down but I can't seem to see her face.

I am about to come to her when all of a sudden...

"Hey! Hey! Wake up! You will be late if you don't get up already." Mom said.

I stared at the clock beside my bed and quickly get up.

Shit! I'm really gonna be late.

(A/N)Hi! Just want to say some things. So I've made this way back 2017 with a friend of mine named Donovan so credits to him too.
Sorry for the wrong grammars and punctuations cause I'm not really that good at it. This story is fast paced so bear with me. That's all.
Thank you and enjoy reading.