Info/Profile's

This is a Male Reader story! I don't see much of HxH x Male reader nor a lot of Male reader so I decided to make my own! This is my first fanfic so please don't judge if it is not good! I will provide you a character Design so that way it isn't much trouble also sorry if you already had an OC for HxH but I just figured it would be more easier! Onto your Profile! Also I added in my own OC! Hope that's Ok!

(⚠️⚠️NO ART MINE⚠️⚠️)

Your Profile -
Looks -

Your Profile -Looks -

(Your Scars^)

(Your Scars^)

(⚠️ART NOT MINE⚠️)

Name: M/N L/N
Gender: Male
Sexuality: (Your Sexuality)
Pronouns: He/Him or He/They
Style: Alt, Emo, Goth, etc.
Hair: (Your Hair)
Eyes: (Your eyes or Heterochromia)
Face:Tired Eyes, Scars if you want some.
Body Type: (Your Body Type)
Height: 5'7 (Taller than me 🥲 even irl)
Age: 19
(⚠️MAJOR TW⚠️)
Backstory:
M/N was abused by his father because of his looks and because he was an alcoholic. M/N's mother loved him dearly she would always take care of him and show him love no matter what. So when M/N's father died you and your mother were relieved to be honest, glad you didn't need to deal with him anymore. After that you both went to go live with your moms sister AKA your aunt. M/N's best friend Usui aka my OC (yup we besties 💅until later on into the story AnYwAyS 😃) you guys always hung out together whenever you got the chance! M/N was finally living the happy life he deserved!

Usui's Profile -
Looks -

Usui's Profile -Looks -

                     (Usui's Scars^)               (⚠️ART NOT MINE⚠️)

                     (Usui's Scars^)
               (⚠️ART NOT MINE⚠️)

Name: Usui
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Pansexual/Poly.
Pronouns: He/They
Note: My skin is more paler than in the pic so just imagine really pale skin! 😅
Age: 18
Height: 5'0
Style: Emo, Pink Alt, Pastel, etc.
Hair: Fluffy, Messy, Wavy, light blond, Covers Eyes.
Body Type: Skinny, Boney.
Eyes:Left:Purple Right:Blue
Face:Does have a big scar going across his face which you can see past his bangs and it goes down to his neck.
(⚠️MAJOR TW⚠️)
Usui had been abused by his Mother and Father due to being born a Hybrid to which he got from his grandma. This caused him to be born with big ears and a big fluffy tail. His parents called him a mistake and would beat and starve him then lock him up in a room. He was even lucky to have a blanket to sleep with. Sometimes he was even kicked out the house when he was he would just wander around that was until he met you M/N L/N. You both became best friends. Usui would try and find ways to get kicked out the house just to see you or else he wouldn't be aloud outside. His parents died in a car crash due to being drunk. Honestly Usui kinda felt sad but also relieved after that your mother and aunt took him in.

Next Chapter will be of the ✨Harem✨ also some characters will be aged up since I don't feel completely comfortable writing about underaged boys/girls with a 19 and 18 year old Male Reader and OC! Hope y'all understand!