The donation box.

The little brown rabbit Coco skipped along the dirty trash-filled town searching for her best friend. She stopped for a minute and looked around. The other kids were stuffing their mouths with dirt. Then a white car with a green leaf design pulled up. Coco ran to the car as fast as her little legs could. "Ms.Pelly! 'She shouted with joy. "Hello Coco!""im here to drop off the donation furniture,clothes and a few other things.. The "donations" was actually just the recycling bin at town hall. But they didn't need to know that. Pelly set the box down on the dirt. Coco opened it and rummaged through it. She found a shirt that she liked. It was purple at the top then fading into pink at the bottom. She took off her stained old tom nook work shirt and threw it on the ground. She put the new one on. "You look gorgeous Coco!" Pelly exclaimed. Pelly honestly felt bad for all the kids here. She wished she could just take them back to her town but there were already to many residents. "Thank you so so much" Coco said as she hugged Pelly. Then Pelly went to her car and picked something up. It was a fresh ripe cherry. She handed it to Coco with a smile. "For me?!" "I havent had a cherry in months" Coco cried. She ate it all up and gave Pelly another hug. Pelly smiled and said "no problem Coco anytime." Then another animal named Twiggy came up. "Hello Ms.Pelly!" "Hello Twiggy! Would you like to search through the box today?" Pelly said opening it. Twiggy looked and found a checkered tile. "Ohh can i have this for my hut?" She exclaimed. "Yes you may Twiggy." Pelly told her. They were both happy as they ran along to see Twiggys new carpet.