Chapter 69- Cosmetic campaign

But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night

But I had already reached the shoreGuess we were ships in the night

Due to the fact that everyone is busy with reviews, the next two days' classes were a whirlwind. Because of your new famous status, the college guys were constantly bothering you. Asking you out excessively. Dylan was so annoyed with them. When some of the girls found out that LuiMei was a Bighit intern, they became obsessed with learning everything they could about the boys they adored.

Because most of the students knew you were one of the few who landed an internship with Shanghai Film Studio, your friends kept quiet about your relationship.

You and the rest of the friends also dined with LiuMei and Mike at a classy restaurant in the Mall. He swore to love and adore LiuMei forever after you all scolded him for hurting her. You were all delighted to meet him and learn about him. He was quite charming and LiuMei was so excited when you all gave the young Ceo a thumbs up.

 In Sana's room, you informed your friends about how you met Taehyung, but certain details of inside secrets of the boys you kept private like their house, their behaviour behind closed doors, company policies etc.  They were enthralled and ecstatic. They teased you about your first genuine relationship with a boy and how blase you were, and all you did was roll your eyes. They couldn't get over the idea that you were one of the lucky Army members who got a genuine kiss from Tae. You could just laugh at their silliness. Ms Cheong sent you a first-class ticket to Sydney the previous night. Your heart was swelling with anticipation of seeing your sweetheart once again. You were so excited because Samiya will be there also.

You couldn't help but snort, wondering how they would react if you told them about you and Tae's romantic getaway on Yoongi's yacht. Your friends will then need medical assistance.

 Dylan is adamant about being in your group's study. He and Toa were keen about coming to study with you every day at five o'clock. Since you've been back Dylan was quiet and not overbearing. Everyone was surprised at his demeanour and wondered did he finally accept that Yunru is taken. It's Wednesday today. You didn't mind as long as he didn't disrupt your study sessions and be obnoxious.

 Every day, you and Tae exchanged messages. That was the pinnacle of your day. You can wake up to a good day's text and go asleep to the sound of his voice telling you how much he loves you. Gosh! you love him so much.

Today classes were cut short due to the upcoming exams you and LiuMei went to do your laundry, It was her turn but you kept her company and while she was occupied with the machine, you relaxed by texting Tae, who informed you about their trip to Australia. You were sipping from your banana milk. Dang! Jungkook! since he let you taste some of this brand you were smitten with banana milk and not your past favourite chocolate milk.