Information

Potential spoilers for Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus (I don't think so)
I've done a lot of re-search for this book and I've read a LOT about Greek Mythology so you can always ask me ANY questions abt it if you want. I'll add more to these lists when I write some more. I will try to update my Demon slayer ff whenever I feel like it (Same with the cover for this book). Also if ya'll see anything like Zeus/Jupiter some of you might be like "Who the heel is Jupiter" well the Greek gods have Roman names so yeah.. those are their roman names, e.g: Hera/Juno, Artemis/Diana, Poseidon/Neptune, Hades/pluto, Dionysus/Baccus, Ares/Mars, Aphrodite/Venus etc. 

New characters I've added so far (My characters)
Aura (Main character)
Hero
Selene (Name inspired by the former goddess of the moon)

Greek Mythology goddesses/Gods/creatures I've added so far
Enyo (GODDESS of war, not Ares' twin or anything)
Apollo (God of music, sun, poems.. a LOT of other things)
Chiron (Centaur that trained a LOT of the Greek heroes)

Rick Riorden characters  I've added so far (Not mine)

Annabeth Chase (Daughter of Athena (Goddess of craft, wisdom and war strategies))
Kayla Knowles (Daughter of Apollo (Not seen in Percy Jackson series maybe in Heroes of Olympus, I haven't finished that series *cry*))
Jade Alvarez (daughter of Enyo (Not seen in Percy Jackson series))
Alex Bria Malin (Son of Enyo, IDK IF HE IS A HE OR SHE IMMA ASSUME IT'S A HE! (Not seen in Percy Jackson series)
Rachel Dare (New oracle)
Clarisse La Rue (Daughter of Ares, In my story the character is first seen indirectly (Ares is the GOD of war.) 

Gaea's children also known as 'The bane of *Name of greek god/goddess*' (Gigantes)

I'm not writing all that down since it won't copy paste properly so here is the website I use so you can learn more!
https://riordan.fandom.com/wiki/Gigantes#:~:text=The%20two%20giants%20are%20revealed,born%20to%20destroy%20Dionysus%2FBacchus. 

(I'M SORRY YOU HAVE TO COPY PASTE THE LINK)

https://camp-halfblood-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Enyo_Cabin_(136) = facts about Enyo's children
https://camp-halfblood-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Apollo_Cabin_(7) = facts about Apollo's children