Chapter 3: Annabeth Chase

I woke up, but not on the floor where I expected to be, but I woke up in a bed. (A really soft bed) I quickly got up and looked around. Where am I? I realised that the next two beds laid Hero and Selene's unconscious (?) bodies. Guess I woke up first... but... how am I here...? I looked around some more and observed every aspect of the room. That's when I noticed a young and beautiful girl with lucious golden hair was sleeping on the chair across the room. I got out of bed to wake Hero and Selene up. After meeting that one girl earlier... I didn't want anything to do with this place.

I guess my footsteps must've been loud because the girl started waking up.

"I see you're awake huh?" The girl lamented, "I'll be busy soon. I'll have some other people show you around camp Half-Blood. Oh and my name is Annabeth, Annabeth Chase."

"Where a-a-are w-we?" I asked in a gruffy voice. After I asked that I was taken aback. My voice sounded too low, rough and weak... I was just knocked out, nothing too serious... and I sounded like someone had strangled me to death..

"You must be exhausted, the Apollo cabin suggested you rest for the day, we'll explain everything tomorrow." Annabeth informed me. I didn't want to argue, I did feel pretty tired. So I walked back to my bed and slept. I had a weird dream about Selene, Hero and me... but it wasn't really them. Hero looked a bazillion times more mature (and cute...). Next to him was Selene. Her hair had grown a little bit longer and she was at least two inches taller. They looked worried, really worried... they were cowering around something on the floor. Hero seemed stressed and tired like he'd been working out all day and Selene was crying her eyes out.

I started moving forward in my dream until I finally saw what or who was on the floor. On top of a pool of blood was me... I had a HUGE wound on my stomach. I was a human donut! Hero's hand was over my wound and some light-minty-green-ish light was coming out of his hand. While he was doing that Selene was feeding me some-sort of glossy, yellow and sticky looking liquid. What the HELL is happening?! "WAKE UP. AURA, WAKE, UP." a voice yelled.

I woke up seeing Selene and Hero hovering above me. When I finally opened my eyes, Hero wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. From the corner of my eye I could see Selene smirking at me.

"Thank GOODNESS you're awake." Hero sighed.

"Anyways you two love birds, I've got a question. What.the.hell.do.we.do?" Selene asked. I was blushing too hard to say anything so I just shrugged 🤷‍♀️. I looked outside and saw how dark the beautiful night sky was. I assumed it was midnight or late at night so I laid back.

"I think we should sleep. Get some rest. I'm sure we can ask for answers tomorrow.." I suggested.

"That sounds good I suppose?" Hero shrugged. Selene just gave an approving look and the both of them went back to bed. This time I didn't dream of anything...