26

Louis was sitting between Harry's legs, both of them watching as the sun set and darkness take over the sky.

Harry' arms wrapped around his waist pulling him back to his chest, he snuggles his nose in the omega's neck smelling the sweet scent of strawberries.

"You're so beautiful omega..." Louis breathes in a sharp breath as Harry's lips touched his neck, right below his scent gland.

"So precious and delicate..." Harry trails kissing to his collarbone making the omega go crazy.

"Alpha..."

Louis' moan makes Harry's alpha wild, he starts sucking on the tan skin wanting everyone to know who's omega he is...

"I want to make you mine omega..." Harry looks up into Louis' dark eyes, their eyes made eye contact filled with lust...

"I'm happy to be yours Alpha...claim me"

That was enough for Harry to finally bite over Louis' shoulder. Pleasure shots his body and he arches his back moaning Harry's name. Thank god, no one was around only the silent waves of the ocean.

"Mine..." Harry growls as he drags his tongue up to Louis' lips and captured them. Kissing him passionately, making the omega melt into his arms and moan as silk started to ruin his pants.

"Yours Alpha..."

•••

"They're back!" Niall says and runs to open the front door even before Harry and Louis reach there. He keeps his hands on his hips with a grumpy face, looking like an angry mom.

"It is nine o'clock and you were supposed to come at-oh my god-is that a hickey?"

Louis blushes and hides his face in Harry's neck who wraps an arm around his shoulder protectively, "Well, Niall it is a hickey and I don't think you should have a problem with what I do with my omega..."

Niall's eyes widened and he jumps into the house yelling, "THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER! YAY! I WON!"

Harry rolls his eyes and steps inside with Louis who frowns looking at Niall, "won? How did you win?"

Niall calls Liam and Zayn before saying, "We three had a bet, Liam and Zayn said that you guys will court after the party harry is gonna throw and I said that no, you both won't be that patient and do deeds already!"

"Okay Nialler, you won you'll get your pizza tomorrow!" Zayn says with a fond smile as he looks at Harry and Louis.

"Noice!" Niall grins.

"What party?" Louis asks as they all go into the living room. "I was thinking of throwing a party now that the shitty time is over. We can enjoy ourselves and give a break from daily work!"

"Nice Idea Harry!" Louis says and sits next to him, his omega purrs when Harry wraps an arm around his shoulder. He feels so loved and safe!

"So, when's this party?" Liam says as Niall goes into the kitchen to bring popcorn when Zayn said he'll put on a horror movie.

"Tomorrow, invite each member of our pack, I have to tell everyone something very important." Harry says and Liam nods.

Zayn sits next to Louis after putting on the movie and Liam sat by him. Niall brings the popcorn and say on the floor watching the movie start.

Suddenly Harry picks up Louis and places him on his lap, "Jealous huh!" Zayn teases him and he lets out a soft growl.

"Shut up"

"Okay, big bad Alpha. He's all yours!"

Louis smiles and snuggles in Harry's arms watching the movie. Not really understand it, he was too dazed by the strong scent of Harry...is his rut near?

•••

The next day, everyone was assigned a job for the party. Niall was handling the drinks and food. Liam was handed the music and DJ job. Zayn was told to make sure that everyone in his pack knows about this party, they all need a celebration after all.

Louis was playing with Darcy when Harry came into the room. "Hey princesses!" He says and walks towards Darcy and Louis who were playing with dolls.

"Me princess and Loueh Prince!" Darcy says as she points at the dolls in their hands. Harry nods and sits next to Louis.

"Although, I prefer you being my princess..." He bops Darcy's nose then turns to Louis and cups his cheek, "and you be my... Luna"

Darcy gasped and stood up while clapping, "yes yes yes!" She was chanting while Louis was shocked.

Harry smiles at Darcy and looks over at louis who had tears in his eyes, "Hey, what happened?" He immediately pulls him in his arms.

Darcy pouts and goes towards her shelve to grab the tissue box, but it was on the top.

"N-nothing. It's just that, I'll have this much importance in someone's life. You gave me so much Harry... pack, family, love and care!" Louis says while tear runs down his rosy cheek.

Harry signs and wipes his tear away, "My omega... you deserve the world baby...you deserve to be treated like a Luna. You helped me so much throughout this William and cole drama. You were there for me! In all this time, my aloha realised how beautiful you are. Not just from outside but from inside too, and I want this beautiful person to stay with me my whole life... to be there with me in each step of my life!"

Louis bursts into tears, his heart can't handle so much love. He's so thankful he stumbled over Harry's pack border that day...

"Thank you so much alpha...so much-"

"Daddy, Mommy I can't grab the tissue!" Darcy says pouting and Louis chuckled as Harry shakes his head fondly.

"Come here Darcy!" Louis says and Darcy runs in his arms. They both hug her smiling, "my family..."

"Darcy is squished! Help!"

Harry and Louis laugh at the cuteness of their daughter. They both kissed her cheeks at once saying, "We love you, Darcy!"

"Darcy loves you too!"