• Interview with @Khan_Roohi •

Hello everybody,

*everyone claps*

Welcome back to another episode of Classic Interview With Vintage Authors.

I am Palak, your host for the day!

We have Khan_Roohi, our guest for the day! Let's welcome her with a big round of applause.

*audience give an applause*

Now without any further late, let's start the interview!

What is your name and your age? (if you are comfortable to disclose)

My name is Roohi Khan. I'm turning 26 this April

Beautiful name

What is the aim you want to achieve?

Since childhood I aimed at becoming a Science professor but then I realised... I wanted something more. More like... being remembered. I wanted to leave an impact on the minds of children. And as you must know, we all hardly remember college professors. They're too... professional. We lack emotional bonding. So, I went for a High School Teacher.

Now, I've been a High school teacher for 3 years.

And wish to continue that. Along with taking care of my family.

Such good thoughts.

Thank You

What would you like to do in your leisure time?

I like music, YouTube Shorts, Reading books about Prophets, cooking and more than that, I love teaching.

And giving inspirational speeches.

Can you write some inspirational words here?

"If you want your universe to revolve around you, pin yourself in the centre of it like the sun"

That's really nice!

So let's move on to next question

Sure.

What inspired you to write on Wattpad?

Well, that's a distant memory now. But I'm happy That I did.

The incompleteness in my life inspired me to write. Like... whatever I couldn't achieve, my characters have That.

For example, the heroines have extremely long hair like I couldn't.

The Hero drives expensive lush cars like I couldn't

One of the female leads is a secret agent. That's what I wanted- An Action packed life full of adventures.

Every one dream is to drive expensive and having long hairs.Me too

True

What are your expectations from readers? Which readers have constantly supported you since the start?

I have no expectations from readers. Reading itself is a blessing. And yes there are a few readers, especially on Wattpad and Dreame who have been very supportive. I wholeheartedly appreciate their support.

Readers are a blessing. A support. More than that they help you explore the points and perspectives of your story which sometimes you can't.More than that they help you explore the points and perspectives of your story which sometimes you can't.

Really I am also reader of your

Your story is really so heart touching.

Thank you!