✦ fire & madness

𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

"is that all for the new student dorm assignments?" a red-haired boy said "listen up new students, here in 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐮𝐥 I am the rules break them and it's off with your head."

"....uuuggh, the stuffy ceremony is finally over" a man with lion ears yawned "we're going back to the dorm 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 dorm mates, follow me."

"to the new students, congratulations on entering this academy enjoy your life here to it's fullest." a boy with glasses said "as the dormitory leader of 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 I will support you to the best of my ability."

"by the way, where did the headmaster go? he flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..." a beautiful man with blonde-purple hair questioned.

"abandoning his post..." a voice said coming from the floating tablet

"did he get a stomachache or something?" said a boy with red eyes

"NOT AT ALL!" crowley said, interrupting their distinct chatter

"ah, he's here." the boy with red haired said.

"i cannot believe you all." crowley stated. "we were missing one new student so I went to find them."

"you are the only one yet to be assigned to a dormitory." crowley said. "i shall watch over the raccoon so step in front of the dark mirror."

"mghgmh!!!"

she glanced at the said item, finding it floating above a fountain with glowing green substances, the theatre mask within the mirror staring into her soul with its non-existent eyes— scary is what she could think of.

"state thy name." the mask commanded.

"[name].." she stated finding an immense amount of hesitance in her voice.

"the shape of thy soul, is..." the dark mirror trailed off for a few seconds, causing the room to be filled with the occupants' anticipation. the silence weirded crowley out and was about to brush it off before the mirror said "is unknown."

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞......

"come again?" crowley questioned the mirror confused.

"i sense an unknown magic from this one..." the dark mirror stated. "the color, the shape, all are blurred, therefore they are suited for no dormitory."

this statement caused the people in the room to start murmuring to each other, sharing theories and/or complaints

"an ebony carriage would absolutely never go to meet someone who's magic is blurred! in 100 years, there has not once been a mistake in student selection! So why in the world..." crowley exclaimed