OC | Dina, the loving angel <3

Meet Dina!

Meet Dina!

Warning: a long dump of basic facts about her (that i've finalized, most facts i havent quite figured out,,,) ahead:

» Her sex assigned at birth is completely androgynous, she doesn't have reproductive organs unless she wills to. She usually doesn't.

»  Her pronouns are she/they/he (in order of preference). She's an angel sent to guard Cleo.

» Cleo is known in heaven for having one of the biggest karmic debts so they sent one of their most skilled angels, hoping that they could guide Cleo to a better, less destructive path.

» Dina was sent down to Earth when Cleo hit 14, her mental age at that time was around 17. (Dina doesn't have any age, usually heaven only assigns a suiting mental age to their sent angels)

» Unknown to heaven was, Dina had always been a bit defective for the sole fact that Dina has a sexual/romantic preference, heavily leaning to women. Angels are not allowed to view their subjects in any way other than as an angel (familial, friendly, romantic, etc. are heavily prohibited as it affects their judgement on their subject. Likewise, negative emotions are also prohibited.)

» That being said, Dina is a perfect angel otherwise, having expert skills on combat, high intelligence, and determination. These traits have always been with her and won't change regardless of her mental age.

» The moment she first saw Cleo, she fell in love immediately. She's deeply in love with Cleo and loves everything about her.

» shes currently my favorite ;;;;;

» The tattoo on her leg was placed there solely for design ease, i wanted to put it on her hand but the thought of needing to draw it all the time killed me :,)

^ the flower is called a honeysuckle! It means eternal/long-lasting love :)

Close up on her face:

Anyway, I hope yall like her too~ im so proud of this drawing even though it got very little likes on my insta acc :,)