𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍

Copyright ©2022
DENTED IRON
All rights reserved

DISCLAIMER;
original MCU/X-MEN universe, characters and original plots do not belong to me.
but the changes to the original plots and the plot of this book do belong to me.

WARNINGS;
mature language (swearing)
mentions of self-harm
sex  jokes and mentions
violence and gore
death & murder
use of alcohol

BEFORE WE START;
i. the order of events in this timeline I created is unknown even to me. no, seriously, I tried to make it make sense but it doesn't.
ii. older x-men members like charles, erik and raven are in the late 30s. while younger one's storm and peter are over 18 but definitely not over 25.
iii. to be more precise, since peter is erik's son, and in this fic erik knows, let me tell you the ages I see them being. Erik is either 38 or 39 while Peter is either 17 or 18.
iv. peter parker, who? yeah, he's not in this fic. that'd make one more peter for me to keep track of, it'd get confusing real fast.
v. toni is also aged down. personally I imagine her being between 30 and 35 in this fic.
vi. toni stark x erik lehnsherr, it's a pairing weird as fuck but you guy's said you'd like to see it and I've always wanted to do it so here we are.
vii. let's hope that me publishing this on my birthday will result in it not being another one of my many failed fics.

𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝