#sidnaazkishaadi (2)

"Tu kaha gayab hogyi thi aaj subah " Qiran asked as she saw sana standing in the resort lobby

"Kahi nhi ..mai kaha jaungi...washroom ...washroom gyi si "she said acting normal but Qiran felt fishy .

"Kha sau ...jiaji nu milne gya si na "Qiran said pinching shehnaz's throat

"Aaaaaaa....hata haat " she said removing qirans hand

"Mujhe pata tha ....tu yeh hi harkat karegi .....khamba fad ke utar gyi si na niche " Qiran asked and sana showed her tongue teasing her .

"Mai batau sabko abhi " qiran said giving her a warning

"Nhi ...nhi pls...dhamki dene layak tu hai hi nhi " she said dramatically joining her hands .
Qiran left from there as sana's mom called her.

"Mere se panga. ...hahaha"shehnaz was laughing like a kid

She walked here and there in the lobby .

"Iski shaadi ho rhi hai ...mujhe toh bachi hi lag rhi hai aise kudte fudte "shefali zariwala said stepping inside the place looking at shehnaz giggling and jumping her and there .

"Hmmm ...."arti said and wiped her tears
"Chan se Tut gya aarti ka sapnaaaaa....jag suna suna laage jag suna suna laage reeeeeee"asim sand the song while Rashmi , Paras , Mahira ,himanshi and Vishal laughed over this .

"Konsa sapna "arti said in a cracking voice
"Teri shadi ka ...koinni ...tera time ayega "Vishal said and hugged her .

"Ha ...iska bhi Tut gya ...bichara Bhai banke rasme karega...tere sath "Paras said to asim and Vishal

"Mere paas hai himanshi "asim said and held himanshi's hand .
"Ooooo"Rashmi teased them .
"Iske paas suja hua kuch hai "Mahira Said pointing at Vishal and he looked at her .

They all walked inside and saw sana going somewhere .
"Aur dulhan ...." Rashmi waved at her and she turned back and saw them

"Hayeeee "she said as she looked at all of them and waved at them .

"Kya baat hai dulhan "Mahira said nad hugged her .
She hugged EVERYONE and shefali and arti were giving there fake blessings to her .

"Kaha hai "mahira asked nudging hee shoulders
"Kon " she asked being unaware

"Yeh pakka romantic moment kharab karne se nhi sudhregi" rashmi thought

"Aree.....aagye " they heard sidharth's voice and they saw him coming .
"Tere baare mei hi puch rhe the "asim said shaking hands with him and giving a long -tight hug .

"Mil gyi finally apni pasand ki "shefali Said hugging him and he just hummed .

He met with everyone and was waiting for te to leave him and her alone as they won't be able to meet now becaus eif the strict rules .