#sidnaazkishaadi (5)

"motti.....hot lagrhi hai "he did pulling shehnaz from her hands .
"Sharam karega thodi ....saare log hai yaha pe "she said shying away

Their mehendi ceremony had begun and the family was busy handling everything .

"Abee chalna ....khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum donoooo....iss duniya se nhi darenge hum donooooo"he sang the song hugging her from back just like biggboss and she laughed on his voice .

"Yeh bachpan se hi aise romantic moments ko kharab karti hai ....isko bhagwaan ka vardaan hai "he thought looking at her laughing ...

"You were supposed to blush on this"he said and she pulled his cheeks
"Mera bebu ...tu bada cute hai ..jab tune biggboss mei aise kiya tha tab bhi mujhe badi sharam aayi thi ...ab mai nhi sharmaati ..."she said flipping her hairs .

"Nhi sharmaati ...do minute mei nikaldunga mai teri boldness..."he said pulling her from her waist and joining there noses

"Besharam ...character more aadmi ...saare khade hai na yaha pe "now she blushed and scolded him .

"Ab tu Sharma rhi hai ...ab tu sharam rhi hai " he said pointing at her face and she showed her middle finger to him .

"Badi jaldi hai tujhe...baby abhi sirf mehendi pe pahunche hai ..abhi bachelorette , haldi ,shaadi dono rehti hai ....fir manayenge suhagraat "he said to her very innocently and she shook her head and moved her face in the other side to hide her blushy face

"Hayeee.....meri punjaban "he said pulling her cheeks looking bat her blushing .

(Imagine them as sidnaaz)

@Realsidharthshukla: When she comes out looking like a 'dhamaaakaaaa'🫀#Sidnaazkishaadi

#Sidnaazkishaadi

@Sidheartshaihum: Yeh apna launda nhi hai 🤯....humare wala toh private tha

@Shehnazkifan: mini Heartattack ...raatko sabhi #sidnaazians active hojaooo
Itss #sidnaazkimehendi!!!!!!!!

He posted this picture to give a treat to his fans which was a candid picture clicked by baaz few minutes back .

Now sana was told to sit and the mehendi was begin to apply on her hands .

The family was surrounded around her to entertain her as she has too sit there till the mehendi dries up and in that position for long .

"Tu nhi lagayega mehendi " shehnaz asked and he sat beside her
"Nhi "he said and she didn't give bulge with him on this topic because somewhere she knew that something a human likes and won't that for any damn person .

"Lagali hai already ....aur lagaunga toh tujhe khana kon khilayega "he said looking at his palm and she heard this line and looked back at him and then at his palm which had "shehnaz " written on it.