Chops.

"Hey, I have something to show you."

Catra came around Adora, seeming to appear out of thin air. Bow and Glimmer looked over at her curiously, but Catra only had eyes for Adora, sitting down next to her on the table.

"Nah uh, this one's for my muse, and my muse only."

Bow mock pouted, Glimmer pulling him out of his seat with a sassy tug. Adora quirked an eyebrow at her girlfriend, eyes scanning her momentarily. Catra had spent most of their allocated "rest" time finalizing designs for the show and coordinating backdrops and other various design elements.

"Muse, huh?"

Adora waggled her eyebrows at her, earning herself a small whack from Catra.

"Shut up and listen to me, dummy."

Up until now, Adora had been doing her fittings with a blindfold, and they were only a few weeks out from the show. She was glad Catra was finally clueing her in into the piece she was going to wear.

"I'm only showing you this because I need you to practice your walk, oh and I need to make sure you're comfortable wearing it."

She said the last bit out in a slight rush, causing Adora to be a bit suspicious.

"Why would I not be comfortable wearing it?"

Catra looked down busily, opening up her tablet while nervously biting her lips.

"Catra?" Adora pushed. She blushed, Adora narrowing eyes in suspicion. She'd reach over and grab Catra's device for herself to just look at, but she knew Catra would most likely scratch her eye out if she even attempted to take a look in her design portfolio.

"What the fuck am I going to be wearing?"

She leaned on the table, Catra raising a palm, telling her to 'wait.'

Adora obeyed, Catra finally relinquishing the tablet and sliding it across the table. She conveniently avoided Adora's eyes as she looked down.

Holy-

"Catra."

"Adora."

"You can't be serious," Adora couldn't help but stare at it. A beautiful design, but one she could never pull off.

"Oh, but I am."

"This isn't me, I can't wear...that."

"Firstly, it's not a 'that,' it's a creation. Secondly, it's not meant to be designed for you, it's to fit the theme."

"Which is?"

"Can't tell ya, sorry love."

Adora ignored the flutter she felt from the endearment, pushing it aside to focus on the discussion at hand.

"You literally said you based your whole design off me."

"I did."

"So you think this creation represents me."

"You if you had...style," Catra shrugged. Adora was flabbergasted at the insult, opening and closing her mouth in shock.

"I have style!" She defended, looking down at herself. Currently, she wore a cropped sleeveless hoodie, sneakers, and leggings. Athleisure definitely counted as style, in Adora's opinion.

"Mhm, sure you do."

Catra made a few finishing edits on the drawing, her condescending tone causing Adora to feel quite affronted.