4 Years Later..

4 YEARS LATER

Ray - 24 

Eddy - 18

Brett - 13

Hera - 22

May 8, 2013

some random time..

     Ray is hanging out with Hera in a bubble tea shop at the mall. He is waiting for Hera, sitting at one of the tables in the shop.

..
     He’s had a bit of conflict over the past few months. He’s been starting to see her in a new light recently for some odd reason. As he waits for her, he talks to himself in his mind,

     "Whenever I see her, I feel light headed.. I feel like there’s butterflies in my stomach.. I don’t know why.. Maybe I’m sick? Should I go to a doctor? But when I think of her I get flustered…"

     Ray glances at the glass door and sees that beautiful young lady he was thinking about just a few moments ago, walking through. Hera greets Ray.

     "Hey Ray! Sorry if I haven't been hanging-out with you the past few weeks, I’m practically drowning in homeworks." She complain.

     Ray immediately stands up and pulls her chair. "Oh don't worry, I’m quite up to my ears as well. I actually have two concerts this week, it’s been so exhausting."

     Ray kisses her cheek and Hera kisses him as usual, and they do their handshake. They ordered their desired bubbletea and some snacks. They chat while they wait for their orders.

...
     "– Literally. Can you believe it??" "Wow, that sucks.. The audacity though!" Hera chuckles.

     The waiter gives their orders just a few seconds after and Hera thanked them.
     His heart raced when he beheld the adorable, precious giggle she let out just seconds ago. He's always happy to see her that way.

     .. This magical and majestic feeling’s back again, Ray, what is happening? Why do I only feel this when I look at her, hear her voice, just when I'm with her? I just feel blissful and all, and.."

     Ray gets lost looking at her and accidentally stares.

     Hera, concerned, "Hey, you alright? Is something bothering you?" "What? N-No, I'm okay, sorry." He replied. "Are you sure? I can bring you to the doctor if you’re sick." She brought up, yet Ray insisted.

Later on..

     The two finish their Bubble tea and decided to go home. They walk to the parking area, "Woah, this is your car? You never told me you could drive!" said amazed Hera. "Yeah! I never told you cause I thought maybe it’d be better as a surprise." He offered her for a ride, and she agreed so. Ray helps her to get in the passenger's seat next to him.

     They drive home and he drops her off.

"Alright, see you." Ray greeted. He kisses her on the cheek platonically as he always does. She kisses him back.

A few minutes later..

     "Hey, I’m back!" he greeted his brothers as he opens the door. Brett clears his throat aggressively, "How was it? A-Ahem."

     "It's just the same as usual. ...Kinda." "Kinda?" Eddy asks. Ray said, "Let's go to the kitchen." "Uh oh, are we getting fired?" They all chuckle. They walk to the kitchen and sit at the dining table.

     "So.. since a few weeks ago, I started feeling butterflies whenever I was with her.." He explains as he thinks of that young lady. "Is this what I think it is?" Eddy started smiling coyly and Brett pretends to ponder by placing his hand underneath his chin. 

     "I thought I was sick for a while but after considering it.. I think I’m.."

     simultaneously, Brett and Eddy added, "..In love?"
Ray shudder.

     "Alright brother. *pats on shoulder* It’s time to give some love advice." Brett brags. "Move along, Brett. You haven’t had a girlfriend in your life. You're literally 13!" Eddy replied. He hastily removes Brett's hand from Ray's shoulder and puts his.

     "Isn’t this supposed to be about my love life?"

     A few more minutes of discussion, "—Yeah.. that was pretty interesting.. Maybe a little awkward and embarrassing at the same time.. but I hope our friendship will still be okay just in case, right guys?" Eddy replied, "I'm pretty sure, yeah. I mean I've met her before when you invited me to her party like last year? She’s a sweetheart. I’m sure that everything’s fine." "Plus, you met her today, everything’s fine, I’m sure of it bro."

     Ray decides, "I think you're right.. my heart is pounding so much right now just talking about her.." "It’s gonna be alright brother. I’m sure she likes you back." Brett assured him. "Mhm. When are you asking her out though?"
Ray swore his mind had a small seizure just thinking about it.

     "Go ahead! Nothing can go wrong if you'd just ask her? Like just treat her with bubble tea or coffee, I know she loves those drinks right?" Eddy suggested. Still flustered and giggling awkwardly like a drunk man, Ray obliges.

...