ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤?

Trigger warning

- Scarring

- Self harm

Y/n's POV:

Waking up in a cold sweat, I lift up my shirt seeing the old and new scarring littering it, ranging from whip lashes to healing cuts to stab wounds, but nothing new- well, nothing super recent.

Sighing a quiet sigh of relief with a slightly dampened mood, I leave the ridiculously comfy safe haven of silk quilt covers and feather stuffed mattress as I drag my tired body out of bed and towards the bathroom to freshen up. Once I finish cleaning up the slob that is myself, I go to check the closet opposite of my bed for a clean outfit seeing as I slept and ran in my other one, opening the closet I see it's lined with sweaters ranging from sizes for kids to larger sizes to tattered older looking ones. Weird. After experimenting a bit with the sizes seeing as none of them are labelled, I decide on a black sweater with a c/c strip along the middle with poufy sleeves that hangs off my shoulders, exposing my collar bone and a pair of black leggings. Overall, really comfy but it seems the majority of the colour selections in my size are either black or really tattered and torn, greeeat~

After moving between reading and watching shows in their respective corners I feel myself start to grow a bit hungry and after my experience in the dungeons I know that if they haven't brought me food yet, then they probably won't be bringing any at all or at least not until waaaay later. This probably means they've out gone out or something. Before I can even consider going the day without eating my stomach growls loudly in protest as it threatens to devourer my insides after the amount of magic I used yesterday. Jeez, fine, fine, let's see if we can get some guards attention. I think my stomach heard my silent, though reluctant, compliance as it fell silent and settled down.

I make my way to the door and try calling out to any goop guard that could hear me, "Excuse me! Is anyone out there?! I'd really appreciate it if someone could-" I knock on the door hoping to gain someone's attention while calling out as the door creaks quietly giving way under the raping of my knuckles against its frame. Huh. Is all I could think to muster as I'm baffled by the fact that they left the door to their prisoners room unlocked... Wait I'm part of the team now... Cautiously stepping out of the room, I scan the eerily empty halls as I find no guards patrolling the premises. Heh-hehehe, freedom! I bolt. Running down multiple different hallways, I attempt to find an exit. Left, left, right, left, right, straight, right, left, straight, straight, north, east, north? South?... West?

...

Nothing.

...

"Urgh! How am I supposed to get out of here!?!" Crying out in frustration, I continue my way around the... castle? It's pretty grand and- palacy like. I guess, it's a pretty fair guess. "Though I hate to admit it, the squids got some pretty nice taste in décor and house picking. I mean- Look at this place!" I throw my hands out to emphasis what I'm saying as I talk to myself allowed, my exit searching dwindling down to admiring the place. I eventually stumble upon some kind of lounge area with a kitchen, gaming set, everything!

After a quick scan of the area my stomach sudden decides to remind me of the current, kinda forgotten, mission at hand as I make my way to the kitchen. It's a pretty standard kitchen, nothing too fancy... ok that's a lie, it's absolutely Grand! It's got pretty much everything needed for a standard household kitchen, stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, some utensils lining the walls, counter tops (it even has swivel seats on the other side of it from the cooking area) and draws/cabinets. Since no one's home and I can't really go anywhere, might as well make something up... I guess. With that thought in mind, I immediately search the kitchen for supplies and ingredients to make f/f.