Epilogue

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet...
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me ♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Ram! Seriously? You are still gawking at another woman?!?!?!" Priya huffed turning around and crossed her arms on her chest.

"Baby i didn't gawk at her" Ram tried explaining.

"Shutup Ram! I don't wanna talk to you...you're so bad" A tear slipped from the corner of her eye and she wiped it.

It's been two years of our marriage and i love my wife the most!! She knows it, right now her pregnancy harmone is just playing around making her emotional for small things. Yeah, we are five months pregnant and priya looks damn cute with the cute baby bump. I wanted to spend time with her... away from all the work... just the two of us before we become three... so i've brought her to Maldives!!!

He held her arms and turned her to him "Baby, you're carrying my child... our child... you're the most beautiful woman for me"

She looked at him with teary eyes "But i've become fat and i don't look good now"

He cupped her cheek "Don't say that... you're the cutest and the sexiest... you always look good no matter what.. i love you the mostttt in this whole world which you know priya"

She blushed and tried to hug him in the moment... but the cute bump restricted and she pouted. He chuckled and took her in a side hug... wrapping his arms around her and dropped a kiss on her cheek.

She has changed my life... she is my life... I'm a changed man now! And i'm very happy with the change. She taught me what is it like to love and to be loved... I'm so excited to start a family with her. When she first told me that we're gonna have a baby... i was so shocked and overwhelmed with emotions that i cried in her arms. From then she never misses a chance to pull my leg.. but also she found it to be so cute!!

Her mood swings did take a toll on me in the beginning as it was all new to me... i did upset her... but slowly i learned that it was normal in pregnancy and then i apologized to her and started pampering her to the core.

I have told her that i want a princess whom i'll love to death...while she wants a prince... but deep down we just want to hold our symbol of love close to our hearts.

Anyone who would look at me won't believe that i'm that ram kapoor, who was once a ladies' man and a playboy.

My lady love is right here next to me... with our symbol of love growing in her... she has given me the best gift of my life, what else do i need.

"Ram i'm hungryyy" her voice brought him back.

"Okay so lets feed my two monsters"

She pouted and lightly smacked his arm as he chuckled.

He ordered pasta and some salads and fed her. She took a spoonful and fed him too.

After their lunch, he led her to their suite and she dumped herself on the couch.

He sat next to her sliding his arm around her shoulder

"Ram i hate you" she pouted.

"Arey ab maine kya kiya?" He looked at her.

"You didn't let me have icecream" she complained.

"Priya no icecreams, idhar aane se pehle kitna cold tha... bhool gayi? No way you're getting one" He chided.

"You don't love me!" Tears stuck in her eyes.

Ram exhaled "Not again please"

"What do you mean not again?! Are you saying you're tired of me?" She snapped back.

"Priya you're taking it wrong... i didn't mean that, come on you know it!"

She huffed and turned her face the other side "I want icecream"

He leaned in and slowly nuzzled her shoulder blade. She gasped with the sudden attack. He nibbled there and moved towards her long neck and dropped open mouth kisses there, making her arch her head towards him.

He moved to her ear and husked "Maybe you wanna scream" and nipped her earlobe.

Blush ran up my cheeks... this guy has not changed a little i tell you... i know he's diverting me from my icecream... but it ain't easy to fool a craving pregnant woman my dear husband😌

She turned her face and pressed her lips on his making him startle by the sudden move. They kissed softly yet passionately.

They parted and priya said "Its your baby who wants icecream"

He chuckled and pecked her lips "Really?"

"Hm-hmm"

He kept his hand on her belly and bent near it and said "Baby your mumma is putting it on you that you need an ice cream..."

She pushed him "Can't you get me one ice cream"

"Okay angrybird, stop pouting... getting your favorite mango zap but after that... you gotta have a glass of hot water"

She pulled him close and kissed his cheek and chirped "I love you"

He grinned "I love you more my wifey"

He gotup and moved out.

Sigh... I'm so lucky to have him! Never thought he would be so loving and caring... no one could have actually told at that time that he could be like this... but my man is the bestest ever!!!

I know my mood swings would be so difficult for him to manage... but he's a sweetheart! And his bossy nature ufff.... bas wohi nahi badal saki main😂😂 but now he's listening coz i'm pregnant (haha!) or else i would never get an icecream for sureee🤦‍♀️

Thank you junior kapoor, on mumma's team already han?! *Giggle*

Life with my bossy bear is beautiful and at times frustrating too but at the end of the day... we stick together which matters the most!

.
.
.

The love you have given us is overwhelming! Thankyou.

~
~
~

Love,
RayaBliss❤️