Rajvanshs At Maheshwari House.

Yun lage paani barsa hai. Kahin hui barsaat toh hai.
Suno toh achha lagta hai, awaaz mein koi baat toh hai.

Morning.

Sayuri was sleeping. Mishti came and shouted near her ear.

Mishti- cockroach!!!!

Sayu (getting up with a jerk)- aaa!! Kahan hai!! Kahan hai cockroach?!?!

Mishti- abhi yahin tha. Khidki se bhaag gaya.

Sayu- what!!?? (Hipping her hands) khidki se bhaag gaya?? Cockroach tha ya tera boyfriend??

Mishti- aye dheere bol. Koi sunega toh kya kahega?? Mai sirf tujhe uthane aayi thi. Tu aaj late hai. Jaldi aa ja.

Sayu gets ready and go down. Rajshree says that she (Sayu) was late so she had sent Mishti to wake her up. Sayu had her breakfast and left.

It was afternoon and Rajshree received a call from her friend Sushma who was also a good friend to Ishwari but Rajshree and ishwari don't know each other.

Sushma tell Rajshree that she has a very good marriage proposal for Sayuri to which Rajshree was very happy. She says that Sayu will agree as it's her age of marriage and also she has already told the family that she is searching for a perfect match for Sayuri so she can talk to the groom side for it.

On other hand as Ishwari was also searching for a bride for Kanha so Sushma told her about Sayuri telling her abt Sayuri's qualities listening to which Ishwari also had a word with dadi and on her aproaval agreed to the proposal and told Sushma that they are ready to meet the bride side day after tomorrow.

It was now evening and in both the houses the mothers after having a talk with the family, were ready to give the news of the marriage proposal to their children.

Maheshwari house.

Sayu comes back from hospital.

Sayu- Badi Maa aapne jaldi ghar bulaya, kya hua??

Kunal- hua yeh ke humaari pyari behen ko parso ladke wale dekhne aa rahe hain.

Sayu (shocked)- what!?!? ( She looks towards Vishambhar.)

BP (looking another side)- maine kuch nahi kiya. Mai toh ganga ki tarha pavitra hoon.

Kunal (dramatically, like sanskari wife)- chay lijiye na. Samose maine apne hathon se banaye hain.

Sayu (irritated)- Badi maa!! Dekho na!!

All laugh. Sayu gets up to leave but Mishti picks an empty plate from the table, goes in front of Sayuri and tease her.

Mishti (dramatically)- ji chay!! Issme brown sugar use kiya hai aur yeh samose, aalu ki jagha sprouts daale hain issme. Perfect healthy treat.

Sayu (irritated)- Mishti ki bachchi!!! (Mishti runs for her life and Sayuri runs behind her.)
.
.
.
Rajvansh sadan.

Ishwari- Kanha tu jayega na?!

Kanha (blushing)- ab aap keh rahi hai toh jana hi padega.

Ketu- kya baat hai bhai!! Milne ke naam se hi sharma gaye!! Parso tak toh ruk jaaoge na?!

Kanha- chup kar. Maar khayegi.

That night there were 2 restless souls which did not sleep. Both Kanha and Sayuri were thinking about their would be partner they are going to meet day after tomorrow.
_____________________________

Next Morning. It was Saturday so Kanha and Abir had a day off. Kuhu came to Rajvansh sadan. [Kuhu was out with her friends last night.] Abir and ketki told kuhu about the marriage proposal for Kanha. They tried asking him if he was excited to meet Sayuri but Kanha shows that he was least interested but the reality was that he was blushing hard inside. On other hand Sayuri was also engrossed thinking about Kanha but was very nervous.