Abir's Outburst.

"Woh akele nahi gaye the.
Humara bachpan aur humare
jeene ka sahara saath le ke gaye the."

~Abir

1 month later...

It has been 1 month to Kanha and Sayuri's marriage. Everything was going well. Sayuri had mixed up with the family very well.

Sayuri has resumed her job which our dear hitler dadi didn't like at all but somehow, ishwari managed to convince her saying that the world has changed and there is no problem in sending Sayuri out for job as she was going for her happiness and more over Kanha will pick and drop her to the hospital.

Sayuri had planned everyone's diet but out of all, only ishwari and Kaushal were the ones who followed it happily.

Kanha, Abir, ketki and kuhu being youngsters have their own nakhras but one look of Sayuri can make Kanha follow his diet and his dear brother and sisters don't leave any chance to tease him.

Being elder bhabhi, she rightfully pulls Abir, ketki and kuhu's ears and make them follow the diet which makes the family laugh.

She doesn't force Nidhi as she didn't like Sayuri don't know why and always get irked seeing her. Sayuri knew it and always maintained a distance from her.

She didn't say anything to hitler dadi as she thinks that she was elder so if she likes, she herself will ask to do all that for her.

Abir and Mishti had become very good friends and it had become the habbit to talk on phone everyday. If they get time, they meet as well. Abir addresses Mishti as Angry Chhokri (secretly Angry Chorni.) and Mishti calls him Ajeeb Rajvansh.

Abir is head over heels in love with Mishti but hasn't told her yet as he fears losing her friendship. Mishti also feels good to be with Abir but is unaware of her feelings. Abir got to know that Nishant was already married to love of his life before both met at the Sangeet ceremony and gets relaxed.

So this is what happened in 1 month.

Today there was puja in Rajvansh house and preparations were going on. Sayuri and Mishti were talking on phone.

Mishti- aur bata kya chal raha hai??? Office pahunch gayi??

Sayu- aaj ghar mein puja hai toh chhutti ki hai.

Mishti- hain?? Kis baat ki puja??

Sayu- aaj Kanha ke baba ka b'day hai na toh issi liye yeh puja hai. Ussi ki taiyaari kar rahi thi.

Mishti- chal theek hai phir. Tu kaam kar le. Hum baad mein baat karte hain. Bye. Love you. Ummaa!!

Sayu- bye. Love you.

They end the call. Abir comes to Sayuri.

Abir- bhabhi yeh taiyaari kis cheez ki ho rahi hai???

Sayu (surprised)- tumhe nahi pata?? (Abir shook his head) Aaj puja hai ghar mein.

Abir- kis cheez ki??

Ishwari (comes)- pehle tu waada kar ke tu puja mein baithega.

Abir- pehle bataao ke puja kis cheez ki hai.

Ishwari- pehle bol ke tu puja mein baithega.

Abir- tu puja mein baithega. Ab bataao.

Ishwari (glaring)- Abir.

Abir- arrey maa, puja ho aur mai na baithun, aisa kabhi hua hai?? Par yeh toh bata do ke puja hai kis baat ki??

Ishwari- aaj tere papa ka janamdin hai. Uss baat ki.