009. || [Oneshot] Clown Motel

Keys: 
BOLD+ITALIAN = Mexican Speaking 

You and the trio were just trying to get a room to stay in for the night, but the stupid fucking grunt wouldn't let you. 

He just stood there a little annoyed. "Would you like the roach room or the murder room." 

Deimos was currently at the front trying to get a room while the rest of you were at the back waiting. "Listen fool, if you can't get us a clean room, we're not staying here!" 

"You're not gonna find any rooms than the clown motel, pal." 

"What the fuck kinda motel is this?" The grunt seemed to take a little offence to that. 

"What do you mean what kind of fucking motel is this pal?" He motioned his arm around the place, trying to make his point crystal clear. "Look around here it's the best on the block! IT'S A CLOWN MOTEL, IT'S FULL OF CLOWNS! DO YOU WANT A FUCKING ROOM OR NOT? COME ON!" 

Deimos's patience was starting to run real thin now. "Listen fool! If you can't get us a fucking room--" he took out his phone to make his point loud and clear-- "I'm gonna give you a one star review on yelp, bitch!" 

The grunt lost his patience. "Oh my god, you're not gonna give me shit pal, either buy a room or get out!" He ran his hand down his face. "I thought this was the clown motel BUT A COUPLE OF CLOWNS JUST WALKED THROUGH MY DOOR!" 

Now Deimos's patience became nonexistent after that last statement. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU CALL ME DAWG? I'M GOING FULL MEXICAN ON YOUR BITCH ASS." He took a quick deep breath. 

"YOU BETTER GIVE US A FUCKING ROOM, IF NOT--" he pulled out a gun and pointed it at the grunt-- "IF NOT IMA TAKE YOUR EYES OUT DAWG." 

"SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HE'S SAYING!" You and Sanford started to laugh a little, which caught the attention of Hank, who was reading some newspaper. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SAYING? DUDE I DON'T SPEAK TACO BELL!" 

The last sentence made you all laugh out loud, not being able to hold it in at all. "LOOK FOOL IMA COUNT TO THREE. IF AT THREE YOU DON'T GIVE US A CLEAN ROOM DAWG-" 

"WHAT IS THIS FUCKING GUY SAYING? CAN I GET SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS SOME FUCKING ENGLISH!" He waved his arm around a little. "THIS! IS! ENGLISH! LAND! WE! SPEAK! ENGLISH!" 

"COME AND SHOW US OUR ROOMS FOOL!" 

"Alright that's it." He walked out of the counter and towards Deimos. "That's it you son of a bitch, you're coming with me pal." 

He grabbed onto the back of Deimos's jacket and started to drag him out. None of you did anything due to how much you all were laughing and because of how hilarious the scene was. "Come on!" 

Deimos started to speak some more taco bell, but none of you could even understand what he was saying because the grunt speaking overthrew it. "WE'RE WALKING HERE!" He continued to drag him out the door. "HURRY IT UP!" 

All of you could hear them rambling outside. Deimos still continued to speak spanish, but the grunt's yelling made it so none of you could even understand a thing he said. 

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TACO TACO TACO BLAH BLAH" Then none of you could hear them because you all were laughing too hard. 

In the end none of you got a room there and just decided to take the hard way and drive to the base instead because nobody wanted to sleep in either of the available rooms. 

____________________ 

original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3A6_qZGHZM 

inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pphwad1zRs 

615 words 
6/9/22, 8:30 AM