015. || [Oneshot] Guess Who

'I wonder what (Y/N)'s up to," Deimos thought as he walked around, trying to find them. Then he saw them in the corner of his eye. 'Hmm? What're they doing?'

He peeked around the corner, taking a closer look at what they were doing. Turns out (Y/N) was wiping blood off of the swords. Then a brilliant idea popped in his head.

'I'm going to surprise them!' He thought as he silently snuck up behind them before covering their eyes with both his hands.

"Guess who!" He exclaimed. (Y/N) chuckled as they felt the hands covering their eyes.

"Oh fuck, who can it be?" they playfully asked. "Judging by how there's no gloves on your hands, it must be Doc!"

"You keep joking around and I'm going to break your neck," Deimos said.

"Of course I'm joking!" (Y/N) replied.

"Okay then, it's time for you to guess!" he exclaimed.

...

"Dude are you sleeping-"

"Whoops! I dozed off for a sec!" they quickly sputtered. "I've been so tired lately~"

"Time to answer the question then!"

"What was the question?"

"Quit joking around, guess who I am." Deimos's voice sounded a little irritated, but still kept the playfulness in it.

"What do you mean guess who you are~ You're my buddy!" (Y/N) nervously replied.

"Look at this bitch being a smartass-"

"Buddy, please take your hands off now, you're gonna pluck my eyeballs out"

"Buddy, who?"

"You're being silly~ Who else would be my buddy-"

"Shut up and say my name." His voice no longer held the playfulness and was now dead serious.

...

"I want my phone call-"

"There's no such thing."

"Do you actually think I don't know?"

"Quit playing games, bitch."

"Are you doubting me right now?"

"Is saying my name so hard?" he asked.

"You're name isn't the issue, this is an issue of trust!" (Y/N) bullshitted quickly.

"Fine, let's see how far this goes," Deimos said. "I bet my left thumb that you don't know my name. What are you betting?"

"...Are you sure you want to take it this far?" (Y/N) asked nervously.

"You scared?" he mocked.

"I'm not the one who's scared, you are!" they snapped back quickly.

"HAHAHAHA, LOOK AT THIS SLY SON OF A BITCH." His voice went from serious to a 40 year old JoJo villain.

"I'm giving you one last chance, take your hands off now."

"I give the last chance, not you." His voice went back to normal.

"There's no going back from this. Are you saying that that doesn't matter?" they asked.

"DAMN STRAIGHT, THAT'S WHAT I WANTED. ONE OF US ARE GONNA BITE THE DUST TODAY." Then his voice went back to a 40 year old JoJo villain.

"We say the name of the place we met on three!" (Y/N) quickly negotiated.

"HAHAHAHA, IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? YOU ADORABLE LITTLE SHIT."

"Go die if you're scared-"

"Shut your mouth and let's begin."

"...One."

"Two."

...

"Are you praying?" he asked in a mocking voice.

...

"Before you kill me, let me say my final words."

"Go."

"Your hands have gotten really rough..... Sanford."

...

Deimos shed a single tear.

"WRONG ANSWER, MOTHERFUCKER" He yelled as he broke (Y/N)'s neck.

__________

original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mT5x8kt3Gs&ab_channel=%EC%9E%A5%EC%82%90%EC%AD%88

i changed up some of the words because i don't think ya'll would like it if deimos said romantic stuff aimed towards (y/n), a child. and to also fit the context. not sure why (y/n) would be peeling a potato lol 

oh, and turn on captions if you wanna understand what they're saying since it's all in korean (some parts are a tiny bit inaccurate, but it doesn't ruin anything) 

611 words,
8/21/22, 10:36 PM