Part 3

Namjoon Pov
I woke up and saw Jungkook beside me sleeping. He looked so beautiful and cute. I noticed he was in just my shirt and it was sexy. My shirt fit just right and his collarbone was showing. It looked perfect to mark. I pulled him close to me and kissed his head and saw he was awake.
Did you sleep well Baby Boy
Kook:Yeah your warm
I can make you warmer
Kook:,How
I got on top of him pinning him down to the bed and I kissed his neck and slowly went down to his collarbone.
(End of dream)
I suddenly woke up and hit my head. Fuck it's been a day and I'm already dreaming about him next to me and me fucking him. God what is he doing to me. Why am I feeling like this. I don't just want to fuck him either I don't think so I want to hold him and make him feel something maybe love. How can I love him already what is wrong with me. I got changed and went downstairs.

I ate and I looked next to me and sighed

I ate and I looked next to me and sighed. I wish he was next to me resting on my shoulder or maybe on my lap. Ugh what is wrong with me why am I acting like this. I got my cigarettes and went outside. Even though I already smoked yesterday I am today. After a minute I heard Jin.

Jin:Are you ok Namjoon I heard you muttering I guess well not reallyJin:What's wrong I just I kinda had a dream about JungkookJin:What was it aboutWell him next to me sleeping and I kissed him and kissed his neck and stuff and I think I was going ...

I guess well not really
Jin:What's wrong
I just I kinda had a dream about Jungkook
Jin:What was it about
Well him next to me sleeping and I kissed him and kissed his neck and stuff and I think I was going to fuck him in my dream
Jin:I um ok
Idk it's been a day but I keep thinking about him and I don't want to fuck him well I guess not just that I want him to love me or like me or something ugh idk
Jin:It seems you have feelings for him
But I saw him once why am I feeling like this
Jin:Well it could be love at first sight
But I don't love him yet or maybe ugh idk
Jin:How about this Jhope already found almost everything about him you look through the file and video
Video
Jin:Yeah he got some videos of Jungkook you look through them all and let us know today or tomorrow if you want him
Ok sorry it's just I never felt this way for anyone before
Jin:Well I told you love comes when you least expect it
Ok I'll go look at the information. I went inside and went to my house and looked at everything. I slowly got to know so much about him his favorite color where he lived and where his mom and grandma live. He's so beautiful ugh fuck it. I texted everyone to come to my office.

Hope:What's up Bring him here I want him Hope: JungkookYes I want him here within 24 hoursTae:Ok sure that can be arranged why do you want him so suddenlyJin: He's in loveNo I'm not Jin:He fell in love at first sightIt's not love yet um well idkHo...

Hope:What's up
Bring him here I want him
Hope: Jungkook
Yes I want him here within 24 hours
Tae:Ok sure that can be arranged why do you want him so suddenly
Jin: He's in love
No I'm not
Jin:He fell in love at first sight
It's not love yet um well idk
Hope:Wow well do you want him to have his own room
Yeah for now
Tae:Ok we'll get him
Good. They left and I put my head on the desk. I need to pull myself together Jungkook is just a boy. But he's so beautiful and looks so cuddly and huggable and probably has soft sweet lips. It's ok he'll be here and then I'll go back to normal and everything will be fine. I started to do paperwork and after a couple hours I fell asleep on my desk dreaming about him.