Crack: Kim Namjoon (oneshot)

"Ugghh! My body feels so stiff. And my shoulders are in pain for over a week now."
Iseul groaned stretching.

"You should get a massage or something." Her colleague suggested.

"I was thinking of paying a visit to chiropractor. It'll help with my bad posture too." She considered Fay's suggestion.

"That's a better idea. Tell me how it goes." Fay commented.

"Sure. I'll get going since I'm done. Are you not going home?" She asked smiling while gathering her stuff.

"I'll be done in a little while. Don't wait for me and go home." Fay shooed her away.

"See you Monday, Toodles~" Iseul sang and left her work place.

She got home after a 30 minute drive and fell on the couch. She lazily took her phone out of her bag and searched for a good chiropractor to book an appointment. After doing so she had a sandwich for dinner, took a shower and went to sleep.

-------Next Day-------

She got up early in the morning as her appointment was by 11 am. She did some house chores had a nice breakfast and got ready to go to the doctor's. She wore a casual sportswear took her car keys and took off to her destination.

It took her just 20 minutes to reach the clinic. As she entered the clinic she was greeted by a smiling receptionist where she filled her confidentials and all the formal stuff required for the records and then she was lead to the doctor's office. The doctor looked up from some book and smiled at her client.

"Hello! I am Dr. Kim Namjoon. It's nice to have you here."

"Hello! It's Iseul Cha. It's nice to meet you too."

After the formalities the doctor started physical exam where he assessed the muscle stiffness, if the client had any pains, body posture or if she is lopsided etc.

Then he asked her to lie over her belly on the specialized bed and started relaxing her tense muscles via vibrating massage machines. She giggled and apologized since she was ticklish,

"It's fine. It is totally natural to feel ticklish." The doctor reassured her with dimpled smile.

He then asked her to turn over and place her arms crossed over her chest and hands touching opposite shoulders. And then lifted her upper half in a little twist with a hugging position and placed his hands (respectfully) on her back to find the problematic part.

"You are a really good hugger." Iseul commented and the doctor blushed.

"Hahaha! I do this all day every day." Namjoon laughed awkwardly and pressed his body weight on her and "CRACK...." Her vertebrae popped a few bubbles...

"Wow! I never thought I was that crispy." She joked making Namjoon laugh.

He then went to the other side and did the same. Then he made her lie straight and came towards her head and massaged the back of her neck.

"Inhale in deep and exhale when I tell you to." He brought his hand towards the upper part of the nape of her neck. And she did as told.

"Aaand exhale." He guided and with a jerk in the upward direction a crack was heard.

"And your upper half is all popped, now on to your lower half. Can you turn on your belly again?" he asked. But she didn't move.

"Umm! Ms. Cha..." he called out again wondering if she fell asleep. No movement at all. He shook her reluctantly so he won't come off as disrespectful. But she didn't wake up. He got worried and checked if she was breathing......

"Ooops!!!" .......

THE END

______________________
A/N:

So... Hi there! It's me... I wrote this oneshot a while ago. I didn't feel like posting it..but did it anyways.

Now tell me in the comments what happened...

Those who are still reading... I'll tell you a secret.

I was watching chiropractor videos and got an idea what if Namjoon was a chiropractor and since he breaks things he accidentally breaks her neck😂...
I'm sorry.. But that's that...

BTS FESTA FAMILY POTRAITS ARE AMAZING...

I mean just look at them...
Let me go and cry in the corner... Bye