Let Me Go!!!

He took her hands in his hands...

Sm- Pakhi! Jab mere sath wo incident hua...tab maine yahi socha tha that I won't survive!

When I opened my eyes....I was in a high tech hospital!
A nurse was standing near me...

P- Sundar thi?? Mujhse zyada??

He gave her a glare...his eyes became a flare...

P- Sorry! Continue!!

She asked me If I was alright!
I nodded....

Flashback....

Sm- I just have a mere headache...

N- Ok....I'll call doctor....and your brother...

Sm- Brother??
(In mind)- Virat?

Shikhar came with doctor...

Doctor checked me and notified them that I'm healthy and alright....they could take me home....

The Doctor left with nurse....

Sh- You okay bhai?

S- Haan par tum...?

Sh- Hi I'm shikhar....I saved your life...

S- Hi I'm Samrat...

Sh- No no...u are agastya my brother....

S- Tumhe galat fehmi huyi hai...I'm Samrat! Not Agastya!

Sh- Relax...mai batata hun...see meri dadi hai...jo ki ek heart patient hai....unki life sirf unke bade pote mere bade bhai agastya pe depend karti hai.... she loves him a lot...mujhe bhi pyaar karti hai...but agastya is her life..
I haven't told her about his death!
She thinks he's injured and here!
Jab accident hua to pehle hi health condition deteriorate ho gayi!
She suffered a heart attack...agar death ka pata chala to!

Sm- But how can I help!? I mean?? Kaise??

Sh- Bhai died in an accident....jis din unki maut huyi....I saw u in hospital...your family left with Agastya's dead body thinking it to be you! And I brought u here....as ur injuries were too major to be treated in a small hospital like that.....I saved your life...please help me....please save my dadi....she will die.... If anything happens to her I'll die too.... please help me....u look like agastya....see look at his photo..

Sm- I never got such photo clicked!!

Sh- Because it's not you!!

S- Aise kaise?

Sh- I don't know!...but please..help me...

Sm- I'll help u....but my family?

Sh- Just stay here for a year...my dadi has to undergo a surgery....till then...I'll explain dadi....please...try to understand....just 1 year....tumhe tumhari sai ki kasam.....

Sm- Sai? U know her?

Sh- Idk who she is....tum usse aur uske bacche ko bachane ka badbada rahe the....please...lemme tell u she's alive....safe and sound....baaki sab bhi thik hai ....in your house ......it's been a month since your accident....please...11 months more...then I promise...u can return....I won't object....please!

Flashback ends...

Sh(in mind)-  Off course!! Ab Dadi ko to bachna hi tha! Ab dadi rahengi tabhi to property mujh tak pahunchegi! Agastya to raste se hatt hi chuka hai!!
Next month Tak...papers mere haath mein honge!

Here....

By the time he told her the past he was looking at her hands...
But as he looked up at her face...

She was in tears....the grave pain...the sorrow...the mixed feelings....being happy somewhere...were all streaming down with each tear..

Sm- Pakhi!
Ro kyun Rahi ho?

He held her chin and lifted her face up...

Sm- Pakhi! Kuch to bolo na! Please! Aise khamosh mat raho!

P- I'm happy! I can see you in front of me!

Poor Shikhar was standing at the door rotating the cotton around his bleeding lips... listening to them both...

Sm- So ab hum..dono...aage badh sakte hain na!?
Kal Dadi ki surgery ho jayegi!
And then...

P- Haan! Aage badh sakte hain! Tum apni life mein....mai apni life mein!
Waise better go to Sai! Uske bacche ki baby sitting acche se karna...aur koi samaj seva ho to wo bhi!

Sm- Pakhi don't say that!
Please....I can't live without you anymore..

P- You have to!

He held her hands...

Sm- No! No! No! I'm sorry! Pakhi! I've realised my mistake...please!
I came there...mai aaya tha! Tum thi hi nahi CN mein! My 1 year is over...
Mai Aya tha...tumhe lene...

P- Tumhare gharwalon ne nikal jo diya tha mujhe! Kaise milti!?

Shikhar was happy to see the differences between them...
He bit the cotton and the antiseptic burnt his tongue..

Sh- Chee! Eww! Yuck!

P- You know! I'm going to move on...best of luck...for the rest of your life!

Sm- Pakhi! Listen don't take decisions in a haste....haan? Nahi! Shikhar is not a good guy!

Sh- Oh! Accha! I'm not a good guy! Pata hai ise...Now let me tell you How bad I am!

P- I know! He's not a good guy!

Sm- Haina you know na??

P- Hmm! He's better than you!!
Usne apni family ka bhala socha! He cares for me! I'll do anything I want! Date pe jaaun...shaadi karoon! Tumhe usse kya?

Shikhar proudly fixed the collar of his coat...

Sm- Pakhi don't leave me! Please!!

P- You're late!! You made me hate! Hate you!!
Waise late to mai bhi hoon...1 baj gaya hain!
Mai usse kehti hoon...wo mujhe drop kardega!

Sm- Pakhi!

She took his hand and kissed it...

P- I am sorry!

She jerked herself and got off the bed...

P- Bahut galat kiya unhe itna maar ke! He was not wrong...You are wrong!

Sm- Pakhi listen please...ek baar last time...please! Give me one last chance please!!
Please!!

Without paying any heed to his pleads...she went to her house with Shikhar!!

************************************

Well! That's it for this chapter!!
Hope you liked it!!

Thanks for reading this chapter ❤️💓
Meet u soon 😘
Byee
Jai shree ram 🙏🙏