9. Poison

Author's POV.

"Jungkook!" The teacher yelled. "Jungkook?? Hello?? Mr. Kim Jungkook!?" She sighed as the boy didn't even look up at her.
Jungkook was lost in his thoughts and all the students were shocked. Because Jungkook was never un attentive in class. He listened to every single word of his teachers carefully but today was different.

The teacher was worried. She slowly walked towards him and tapped on his shoulder which made the boy flinch. "Jungkook, are you not feeling well? Is everything okay?" She asked caressing his head softly.

"I..." Jungkook couldn't believe his own thoughts. He wanted to go look for that boy. Kim Taehyung, who was just another loser of the school. "Mrs. Lee, please can I leave? I don't feel well..."

She nodded with worried eyes. It was not usual for Jungkook to leave in middle of a class. So everyone believed to what they were told. "Take care, Jungkook and you don't need to come tomorrow if you're not well." Mrs. Lee said.

"Thank you." Jungkook said under his breath and quickly grabbed his stuff to leave.
He quickly got out of the classroom and looked around, there was no one outside since all the morning classes have just started.

But he was not looking for anyone else. He was looking for that one boy he just saw a few minutes ago. Where can a wet boy go?
Jungkook's eyes lit up as he realised that Taehyung could be in the washrooms.

He directly ran towards the washrooms and pushed the door open only to find a boy trembling in fear. It was Taehyung and obviously Jungkook scared him with that sudden action.

"H..hey...." Jungkook barely whispered and Taehyung pulled his folded sleeves down. Am I making him uncomfortable? Jungkook gulped as he walked in closer to him. "I-" But before he could say anything Taehyung rushed into a toilet stall and slammed the door close.

Jungkook gave a confused look looking at himself in the mirror. Do I look scary?.... He walked closer to the mirror. Nah... I'm cute.

He waited there for almost 15 minutes for the boy to come out of the stall but there was no sign. Not even a little noise was coming from inside the stall.

Jungkook frowned as he slowly walked closer towards the door. He leaned against the door where he placed his ear on the wall. There was no noise at all. It was as if like Taehyung was not even in there. But jungkook's heart stopped as he heard a thud.

This was enough to make him knock on the door. But no response came. "E-excuse... Me..." Jungkook said with his now cracked voice. "You don't need to be scared of me... I am not here to hurt you...."

But yet there was no reply. And jungkook's patience was getting over. "Hey! Come out please... I don't feel okay about it..." He said again with a not so loud bang on the door.

But still there was no response. And as expected Jungkook's patience ended and he kicked the door open in one go. "Taehyung..." His eyes widened as he saw the boy on the ground unconscious.

Jungkook directly pulled the boy up and carried him bridal style. He placed him on the bench and splashed a few drops of water on his face but it wasn't even working a bit. "Taehyung...." He shook the boy a little. "It's not working..." He directly took the boy's hand and a small glass container rolled towards the other side of the room. Jungkook's heart was beating fast. Please don't be what I'm thinking about. He prayed as he walked to pick the bottle up.

And as he turned the bottle to look at its labelling. His heart sunk. It was poison. Taehyung poisoned himself.
Jungkook quickly picked him up bridal style and ran towards the parking. He ignored all the questions on his way.
As he reached the place, he took out his keys and unlocked the doors of his car. He then placed the boy on the front seat and fastened the seat belt before driving off to the nearest hospital.