Knowing Basics Before Reading the Story

TW: BL**D, GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS AND M3RD3R/D3ATH ARE MENTIONED HEAVILY IN THE FOLLOWING STORY, PLEASE LEAVE IF UNCOMFORTABLE.

hopefully in the future the cover will be much better than just ITP SpringBonnie with a banjo.

this is referenced and based and pretty much is the first ever Fazbear Frights story, Into the Pit, but rewritten/reimagined with an oc i made, Sty. everything in the original story belongs to Scott Cawthon along with the characters, i do not claim them at all and all credit goes to the glorious man who made the amazing games and books. Sty of course is mine obviously.

if you haven't read the original story, read that one first if you can (or if you can't, watch Dawko's video with a full summary of the first story, he has an album for all the books) before reading my interpretation of it because not everything in this is going to be accurate to the real book and there may be some references to the 2nd and 3rd stories (in order, To Be Beautiful and Count The Ways) too, so just read the whole first book if you can and if not, watch Dawko's summary on the 3 stories before reading mine, please. also, just for this story, Sty will have a mom and dad, because to their canonical self they have two moms, Julia and Rachel. the new dad will be named Steven. Pilsen is not their canonical last name either, just came up with something quickly.

none of this stuff in the story is canon for Sty besides 2 friends that show up later. 

Sty's appearance is this: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=3026&pictureid=29625 (drawn by me)

but imagine instead, a faded red hoodie with soft blue outlines, a short sleeve shirt with a cat on it with blue and purple stripes behind it, very faded greenish/blue gray jeans and dark blue converse with red accents and a black toe tip.

they're non-binary.

their personality: they're fairly kind but if they're too angered they'll snap. they're pretty paranoid as well, but most the time try to be brave instead of being very coward, definitely bullied for it in school. 

Steven kinda has a chubby but still fairly skinny bod, he's got stubble but it's not the annoying kind, it's soft. he normally has a dark pale red collared shirt on with khaki pants and black shoes, but other times he'll be in a light blue shirt with sweatpants that look similar to jeans but still match perfectly with the shirt and red hinted shoes. he has short, curly dirty blonde hair and has one very faded line of blue hair dye. he's a chill dude and loves his family, despite being away sometimes. his personality can go all over the place sometimes depending on his mood. that's definitely gonna be clear in the story.

Julia almost never gets to spend time with her family due to being at work so often, so she almost doesn't have a good relationship with Sty but it's still good enough. she has short brown hair, almost near to being a stylized pixie cut but long enough not to be one. she used to have blonde hair but she changed it to a nice chocolate brown and it's been that way ever since. the times she has work off, she spends as much time with Sty as she can to build a good, trusting and loving relationship, mother and child. Steven understands of course, he's never offended if time hasn't even spent with him, he usually watches tv anyway. she used to work at a nursing home before it unfortunately shut down and she has since been working at the same hospital. she's a bit of a germaphobe and doesn't like when Sty gets into anything icky or gross. she has a kind personality like Sty but doesn't have those mild anger issues like Sty does.

Sty has a therapy cat named Rose (this is actually canon to their real character) and Rose always is by Sty's side whenever they're having a meltdown. she's the kindest thing, literally. she's a purely black calico with a torn ear and yellow eyes. there's not much to say about her but Sty managed to teach her a trick of how to meow out the words "i love you" when they were 9. she can still do it and coincidentally does it whenever Sty's feeling down, which normally makes them feel better.

i would like to say that once again, if you deal with anything in the trigger warning section, please leave. i will not censor words this time unlike my story with my persona and GLaDOS, so if you continue on and see a trigger word that's not censored, that's on you not me, you continued to read the story. i can't control your actions. 

now, with that out of the way, i would like to mention that i don't condone any crimes in this story, even if i joke about them. they are illegal things to do and i don't want anyone to go to prison for doing something stupid (and i don't wanna see it on the news either i'm tired of it).

enjoy the story once the first part gets out </3