𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀/ENG/

INTRO:

" Mariella, that day without you would have been my last and my abyss, its numbers would have been painted on my tombstone"

He stroked both of her thighs as she sat on top of his most cherished paintings on the table and the ones he loved the most.

"Call him and tell him I'm touching you in a way he's never done before. Tell him I enjoy someone he thinks he owns......... Marella?"

" stop touching her, she's not yours "

He screamed in his face to continue

"She's your fucking sister ..!"

Sitting on his office chair had another taste, but her black heels, which she used to play with, were more beautiful than any other time

"Florence, you've always been a winner. You should take a break and taste the loss for a while. Perhaps my anger will heal."

_________________________________________

THIS STORY IS 18+

CONTAINS PARTs OF BDSM

I'M

WARNING YOU Now

I DO NOT OWN ANY PHOTOS THEY ARE ALL
FROM PINTREST

I DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF HARASSMENT AND BREACH OF TRUST , But this is WATTPAP

_______________________________

COPYRIGHT
_______________________________

2:00am© Eroticroses 2021 All Rights Reserved.

This story may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author. Expect the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

__________________________

DISCLAIMER
___________________________

This book is a work of fiction. Names, character, places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and are resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is coincidental.

♥︎

ENJOY LoVES

- Lola<3

I am fully aware that there are grammatical errors in this book & spelling errors. This book was written for fun and I had no idea it was going to blow up like this and now I'm to lazy to go back especially now how many people read it. I don't want to ruin the comments because they will disappear ifI edit while it's still published ! Autocorrect is also a bitch.

__________

If you are someone who can't read a story because of its grammar or spelling mistakes, this book is definitely not for you lovex

_

________________________________________

_________________________________________