IX

"Holy shit," Monoma mutters in surprise as he walks up to the counter

"Holy shit," Monoma mutters in surprise as he walks up to the counter. He heavily debated running out of the convenience store. He couldn't believe this was happening.

The girl he quickly fell for over text was standing before him, waiting for him to place his things on the counter so she could scan them.

"Holy shit," F/n repeats, but not quite as shocked as him. Sure, the day she works overtime, she meets the mystery guy who presses her buttons for fun, but she figured she would meet him sooner or later. "You look much different than I thought you would, hero."

"That's a good thing, I hope?"

"It is, but don't get too big of a head about it." Monoma smiles at her words. So she was like this in person? A part of the blond felt like it was a bit charming.  As he finally places his things on the counter, F/n couldn't help her own smile from forming as she saw the snacks she mentioned. 

"F/n," the girl speaks suddenly as she rings up the last item and places it in a bag. 

"What?" 

"F/n. That's my name. I don't care for formalities." 

"I'm M- Neito," he quickly corrects himself. He might as well tell you his first name since you told him yours. "It's nice to actually meet you in person, ya know? Your voice doesn't do you justice." 

"I'm flattered," F/n says almost sarcastically, "but it is good to meet you. Maybe we could hang out in your pillow fort and eat (favorite snack)?" Monoma's lips quirk up into a smirk and he scoffs sarcastically before saying, "Is that your way of asking me out on a date?" 

"It's much better than your attempt at flirting." 

He dramatically puts a hand over his heart. "I thought I was doing quite well, but I'll gladly take you up on that offer."