X

F/n and Monoma sat next to each other in the pillow fort

F/n and Monoma sat next to each other in the pillow fort. It was much more comfortable than F/n originally thought. She munched on the snacks that Monoma had bought hours ago. 

Yes, Monoma waited until F/n's shift was over. He wanted to make sure he was safe because what kind of hero would he be if he didn't look out for her? Sure, she could most likely take care of herself, but it made him feel better that he was there for her. 

It was a quiet night, with no sounds outside of the noises from the tv and the occasional laugh between the both of them. She looks over at him to see his face illuminated by the TV as he watches it. F/n knows that the moment has passed when he turns toward her. 

Monoma leans closer to her. It was more of a shift to get comfortable, but he found himself pressed against her side. "Why are you staring?" Her cheeks heat up slightly as she stares into his silver eyes.

"Just watching you." That makes his eyes widen slightly as they stare at each other. He leans closer to her, his hand reaching to to intertwine their fingers. He blushes, he continues to keep eye contact. He knew this was risky and they were both nervous, but he lightly squeezes her fingers. She glances down at their connected hands before looking back up at him. 

They watch each other for a few seconds before he closes the distance and presses his lips against her gently. It was quick, but enough to make them both melt. 

When they pull away, he smiles again before leaning back to look at her, his eyes still locked with hers. "You know, you're really cute." Her blush only worsens and she bites the inside of her lip. Monoma's face reddens when he realized what he just did. He gave her his first kiss. 

This time she pulls him into her and their lips interlock again. It wasn't the kind you get drunk on, or one with a lot of tongue and a little bit of grinding against each other; it was sweet, gentle, and everything they wanted to do at that moment. 

She didn't realize she had caught feelings for the snarky blond or that he even felt the same, but now she realized that maybe ghosted wasn't such a bad thing.