.....eddie munson

"So, you're asking me, the girl who has no idea how to even play that stupid game, to sub", you said, crossing ur arms, "Out of all people"

        Mike looked at you. "Yes, you, out of all people, we're desperate, AND PLUS, you know some about it.", you just stared at him.

      "Ask Max, then come back to me, and tell me what she says", you walked away. Mike ran away.

---------------

        Class just ended and you were walking out of the building, when Dustin and Mike ran up to you, getting on their knees begging. They kept on saying please and trying to bribe you.

        "Guys, i'm a senior...i'm not about to be playing a board game for kids." you shrugged.

        "I'll get Steve to do all your chores", Dustin said. That's what got you.

        "Deal"

         They got up jumping finally and thanked you.

        "Meet us there"

        "Where", but by the end of your word, they were gone running. "Okay..."

-----------
      Eddie's basement. said the note Mike gave you. What the hell.

      You just walked into the school basement and heard nose so you walked towards it. You walked in the door. Everyone went silent, looking at you.

     "Please don't tell me, you got THE Steve harrington, the EX king of hawkins highs, little sister, to sub for Lucas." Eddie said, standing up.

     "Yeah we did", Dustin proudly, crossed him arms.

    "What do you know about dungeons and dragons?", Eddie stepped closer to you. He was a little too close.

    "Nothing, pretty boy, just here for my chores to be done", pushing his head back, you went and sat down. "But i'll figure out how to play."

   "We'll see", Eddie went behind the stood up thing and sat down. "Let's get started."

-------------

    You actually thought it was pretty fun, but still had no idea how to play. You guys were all walking out, because you guys won.

   Eddie pulled you aside. "Guess you're okay at the game"

  "Told you to not underestimate me"

  "Well i didn't know you, but i know a way i can get to know you", Eddie clapped his hands. You furrowed your eyebrows.

    "Big move there, Eddie"

   "It's okay tho, Come home with me, Chrissy is coming to my trailer to pick up some stuff, so after that, we can hang out", he twirled.

   "Chrissy Cunningham, my fellow cheerleader, goody two shoes, is coming to get drugs from you...?", Eddie shook his head. You were confused. "Okay i guess"

   "Yay!", Your cringed.

   "Dustin have Steve pick you up, or walk, idk.", You yelled at Dustin and went with Eddie.

An
trash